Recent content by baller4

1. baller4

Twisted Mistress HitTrax Results

Unwrapped mine yesterday. Hitting mix bag of Evil 52 and some Tattoo BP balls. Malice with a little more EL is what it feels like to me. Exit speed and distance were good out of the wrapper with a few balls leaving in a hurry on Wrigley Field @ BLD with only 10 swings. Mine already has lots...
  2. baller4

For Sale 2016 27oz Juggy

He's aight
  3. baller4

16 OG Aftermath

It's my gamer for league here. Got pretty hot fast for me. Hits all balls great IMO
  4. baller4

16 OG Aftermath

I honestly wish I could find a Black 2013 AM for less than 250-300. That was my favorite followed by last years maroon. This years is coming along nicely. League nights have been still a little chilly to be comfortable enough to put it out for all to use.
  5. baller4

16 OG Aftermath

Greg....pull the trigger. Good stick for ASA
  6. baller4

Need a good BP bat

The original One USSSA. Black with white/silver writing. If you can find one that is.
  7. baller4

2016 cl22

Mine has well over 500 swings now in all weather with all balls..only has ground scratches and is hot as h**l for what it's worth.
  8. baller4

New Evil BP 52+ All temperature

PM sent Buggs Thank you
  9. baller4

How long does its usually take after the order is taken to be shipped? Ordered Sunday which may or may not have been processed on Monday...didn't even get a email confirmation on my order.
  10. baller4

Just put an order in for a Dz of these today.
  11. baller4

2016 One

How did you guys like it? We had a little tourney down here yesterday and I let alot of people swing it. They all were impressed with it and wanted to buy it off me.
  12. baller4

2016 One

Ummm. This years sleeper maybe...out of the wrapper very impressed hitting Evil BP 52s and some Rockets mixed in. Exit speed was good and didn't feel as stiff as years past. I like it Mucho
  13. baller4

Demarini Batting Gloves

Pro Equips if you can find em. Otherwise, the Stadiums are pretty good gloves
  14. baller4

For Trade OG Demarini Cartel! SUPER CLEAN

That thing is clean.
  15. baller4

For Sale Bat Mallet

This dude is GTG! Bought mine a couple years ago and still going strong