Recent content by baller696

1. B

Not GTG baller696

yes i do wanna go there cuz im on video putin the bat in the tube and given it to them. and they have the record delevered to him. u call the cops and he might get in trouble if hes lieing soo do wut u want.
  2. B

Not GTG baller696

call the cops please do so it will shut u idiots up
  3. B

Not GTG baller696

see ya later guys ill work this with him i dont need a bunch of kids whinning i got two at home that do enuff
  4. B

Not GTG baller696

i lost a 400 dollar bat and u want to give everything back not gonna happen
  5. B

Not GTG baller696

well ill give him the money if they give it to me but thats all i can say im not getting ripped off here u can all be mad idc ur just a bunch of computers.
  6. B

Not GTG baller696

i will give him all the insurence money thats not a big deal. i just hope he aint the scamming here cuz i dont see how this could happen.
  7. B

Not GTG baller696

im sayin who is to say he didnt get it. i sent sent it and how could some one else get it soo think about it. im not the scammer here.
  8. B

Not GTG baller696

my rd28 is worth way more than the 100 dollar insurence and i lost me bat cuz he says he didnt get it yeah rite **** dont just dissapear get real guys. ill go back to ebay this is just a bunch of crooks working together. at least ebay is secure.
  9. B

Not GTG baller696

noth better than a bunch of people running there mouth behind a computer wow hard a**es
  10. B

Not GTG baller696

yea ur right i am getting scammed u hit the nail on the head with that one. its funny how i got proof but u still think im the bad guy maybe u all should pull ur heads out of ur a**es and look the other way.
  11. B

Not GTG baller696

idn who tracks my down u can all come here and watch the vidio. its not my fault sooo u all can kiss my a** im done with site its a joke. u all think i should get rippped off cuz someone in cali stole his bat.
  12. B

Not GTG baller696

soo all a person would have to do is say they got a empty tube and the other guy would have to return his bat. thats bad biusness wow theats deff not wut u should have said on this site watch wut happens with people now. and for all u people sayin call the cops, call them cuz im on...
  13. B

Not GTG baller696

oh i should return the bat cuz someone stole his like its my fault wut u want to drive f***in bat there come on get real.
  14. B

Not GTG baller696

oh ok well i didnt know that ive only shipped two bats.
  15. B

Not GTG baller696

explain wut i did wrong and wut i could have done different.