Not GTG baller696

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
idn who tracks my down u can all come here and watch the vidio. its not my fault sooo u all can kiss my a** im done with site its a joke. u all think i should get rippped off cuz someone in cali stole his bat.

ohhh...shocker there...run away...friggin thief

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
yea ur right i am getting scammed u hit the nail on the head with that one. its funny how i got proof but u still think im the bad guy maybe u all should pull ur heads out of ur a**es and look the other way.

Joker

yea ur right i am getting scammed u hit the nail on the head with that one. its funny how i got proof but u still think im the bad guy maybe u all should pull ur heads out of ur a**es and look the other way.

no you're scamming this guy. if you weren't you would send the flex back and get your money from UPS

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

it is your job to get the other person the bat. he didn't get it. you can blame it on UPS all you want, and that is fair, but you owe him something. that is what YOUR INSURANCE is for. you are refusing to make the deal right, that is why you are the 'bad guy'.

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
my rd28 is worth way more than the 100 dollar insurence and i lost me bat cuz he says he didnt get it yeah rite **** dont just dissapear get real guys. ill go back to ebay this is just a bunch of crooks working together. at least ebay is secure.

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
im sayin who is to say he didnt get it. i sent sent it and how could some one else get it soo think about it. im not the scammer here.

Joker

my rd28 is worth way more than the 100 dollar insurence and i lost me bat cuz he says he didnt get it yeah rite **** dont just dissapear get real guys. ill go back to ebay this is just a bunch of crooks working together. at least ebay is secure.

this is a total scam. i'm sorry this guy screwed you over betonini

Apoc13

getting too old for this

you act like we haven't seen this bull**** before

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If you are in line to collect the insurance claim from UPS how are you getting scammed here? If you keep the bat you got in trade and keep the insurance money then you are committing mail fraud and you can be charged with fraud even if you shipped the bat originally. Give the man his bat back, collect the insurance money and make good on your deal. It is not the other parties fault you shipped UPS in a tube.

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
i will give him all the insurence money thats not a big deal. i just hope he aint the scamming here cuz i dont see how this could happen.

Apoc13

getting too old for this
If you are in line to collect the insurance claim from UPS how are you getting scammed here? If you keep the bat you got in trade and keep the insurance money then you are committing mail fraud and you can be charged with fraud even if you shipped the bat originally. Give the man his bat back, collect the insurance money and make good on your deal. It is not the other parties fault you shipped UPS in a tube.

exactly....he gets the bat and the insurance...betonini gets squat

but we all know, there will be no insurance claim anyway...ups would then have to look into things and he'd get bagged

p17

shipping companies "lose" bats all the time, especially when packaged poorly.

$100 insurance? so you didn't buy the extra insurance? that is your own fault.

if you did this on ebay, it would have turned out the same way

AJ22

Super Moderator
soo all a person would have to do is say they got a empty tube and the other guy would have to return his bat. thats bad biusness wow theats deff not wut u should have said on this site watch wut happens with people now. and for all u people sayin call the cops, call them cuz im on vidio buyin the tube and putin the bat in it and given it to them. soo its not mail fraud get real.

Maybe not mail fraud, but could be considered INTERNET FRAUD ..

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

idn who tracks my down u can all come here and watch the vidio. its not my fault sooo u all can kiss my a** im done with site its a joke. u all think i should get rippped off cuz someone in cali stole his bat.

It might not be your fault. However, it is on you to make sure doesn't lose anything either. You got betonini bat, correct ? Did betonini get yours ? They way it works here is its on you (not the shipping company) to finish the deal. betonini should not be out anything or have to wait. thats why you are protected with insurance. If you had no insurance, then its your fault.

READ BELOW (red bold is what is important) -

Its not betonini fault. You choose how to ship. You choose who would ship. Its not on betonini to have to wait on something that you decided. The way it works at this site is it is on the seller to make sure the bat gets to where it needs to go safely. IF (like in this case) the bat doesn't make it to the buyer, its on the seller to refund asap and deal with the loss/stolen bat. Its on the seller to deal with the insurance and the paperwork with the shipping company. Unless the buyer and the seller can come up with a mutual agreement, I believe this is the way we do things at this site.
The buyer should not have to wait for anything or be out anything !!

There is nothing wrong with this site. How is this site a joke ? You said the bat was stolen in CAli ... aren't you already placing the blame elsewheres but yet you place the blame now on this site ? You are the true joke ..

betonini - IF you need some help filing with his police department, I will gladly help. There is no one to blame. But, there is a problem that needs to be addressed and for whatever the reason, baller696 can't see this. We are not bashing or teaming up to hurt baller696. However, we work on someones word and trust at this site. If baller696 can't see this, then why do we want him here anyways ?

baller696 - please, address this. Help betonini get what he has coming. He didn't get what you sent and its not his fault either !!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

Shipping with insurance is to protect you the shipper, if you are dumb enough to only put $100 insurane on a $300+ you should be out the $200 extra dollars for being an idiot.

p17

i will give him all the insurence money thats not a big deal. i just hope he aint the scamming here cuz i dont see how this could happen.

even if, by some SMALL chance, he was indeed scamming you, if you had purchased extra insurance like you should have then you would have been fine

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
well ill give him the money if they give it to me but thats all i can say im not getting ripped off here u can all be mad idc ur just a bunch of computers.

p17

well ill give him the money if they give it to me but thats all i can say im not getting ripped off here u can all be mad idc ur just a bunch of computers.

you are such a douche. it is your own fault that you will only be getting $100 back, that is why you should end up on the short side of this. it sucks, but lesson learned

AJ22

Super Moderator
noth better than a bunch of people running there mouth behind a computer wow hard a**es

LMAO ...

Nobody is running their mouth. Send betonini his bat back. He didn't receive yours. Its on you to make sure the deal gets finished. Your bat was lost, not his ....

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Someone needs to contact the proper authorities and have a fraud case opened against this guy. Also he needs a bad dealer tag ASAP so no one else gets scammed, it seems pretty obvious that this was a planned scam the whole time.

baller696

Outstanding Bad Dealer
see ya later guys ill work this with him i dont need a bunch of kids whinning i got two at home that do enuff

Status
Not open for further replies.