Recent content by Baseball58558

1. Baseball58558

LTB 26 or 27oz Easton scx3

Looking to buy a 26 or 27oz scx3. Dony mind a bit of webbing. Prefer minimal endcap wear
  2. Baseball58558

Supplement Drinks

Ill usually drink half of a 5hour energy before a game..
  3. Baseball58558

Quick review of cluggy

Hit the j3a and cluggy side by side tonight. Cluggy swung much better for me and was consistently hitting the ball 315+. I just can't stand the flex of the j3. There were a lot of miss hits with that bat. Couldn't consistently hit the sweetspot. Id say they were similar distance wise on the good...
  4. Baseball58558

Quick review of cluggy

No we didnt wanna use the j3 last night because of the temperature. Thats why I only hit 7 balls with the cluggy. Plan on it thursday though
  5. Baseball58558

Quick review of cluggy

Hit the cluggy last night. First time outside. Only took about 7 cuts with it because it was only 50 degrees. Wind was blowing in from left about 15 mph. Used 52/300 ball. Hit 3 out of the 7 about 300 feet. Amd the liners were missles. I am impressed. Love the stiff handle and the endload. Used...
  6. Baseball58558

Best Comeback

Down 7 with 2 out in bottom of 7th in championship game last year. Scored 8 to win it. Never had more fun playing softball than that day.
  7. Baseball58558

Cluggy Review???

Just used mine in cage using 52/300 balls.. feels AMAZING! Absolutley love it!
  8. Baseball58558

Wow, Should have known this was going to happen

Haha same thing happened to me.. said delay was caused by a late trailer. Only delayed 1 day though so should have it in a few hours
  9. Baseball58558

SBF / DeMarini CL22 ASA Preorder Update

Got delayed in Illinois
  10. Baseball58558

Wow I was supposed to recieve bat tomorrow. Checked tracking this morning and it says a late ups trailer has caused a delay. What next??? I know its gonna break after 30 swings ha
  11. Baseball58558

Awesome Thanks coach!
  12. Baseball58558

Thats what I thought but then a member made it sound like he had just gotten his tracking # for his 30oz cl22.. idk it's not a big deal. I live in ND so I wont be needing it anytime soon. Just wanted some clarification
  13. Baseball58558

Im confused... coach said in another thread that they got first shipment this morning. But that there were limited quantities of certain weights. Im confused as to if he was referencing the sbf cl22 or the other demarinis
  14. Baseball58558

Yeah we might not be playing but there is a bonding period some of us need to go through with our new hardware