baseballofp17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just saw you left a message but as you know i did play last weekend and the knee is doing much better however my taint is feeling a sore from lou rubbing it too hard. but thanks for the concern and i will see you this weekend.
    Los' knee doesnt look good but not too bad either. He bruised a tendon and is on crutches. He says is can kinda walk on it but it hurts. He sees an orthopedist this week to find out how long he's out for sure. He said probably not gonna be in this weekend. Im out for this weekend too. Visiting my family out in Spokane. Los said he should be good in a week or two but I'll keep ya posted when I find out for sure. Good luck this weekend!!
    message reported for harrassment of my sectual orientations for man on man buttsecks.
    I will be there tonight. Damn, I'll pass that on to Troy to see if we can get some interest. That would be some fun times. I'm from Spokane, so I'm down.
    You playin next weekend? Tourney is Friday night and all day Saturday. Sunday off for easter.
    I hear ya man. Thats nuts. So you were in Spokane and drove to the Snatch? Thats dedication bro. Its good to have ya on the team. We can deff use a well rounded player with some pop. You have to wait very long to get your car jumped?
    What up Corey? I will now harrass you with newd gay pics and videos of me caressing my bats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…