Recent content by Batalot

1. B

LTB LS pyramid tapers

OK, this was hastly done with a old worn out bat grip, which had no stickum on it, so I taped it with some tennis Head protection tape, which is a cloth tape that doesn't slip.. actually feels good. But you get the idea, you can make it slimmer, fatter or what ever suits your likes the best...
  2. B

LTB LS pyramid tapers

I'll post it when I can find it.. I've since foregone the whole cupp altogether.. I'll make one if I can't find the pic, it's on FB somewhere. Another thing abou tit, is that, the tennis grip is tapered due to the padding (very slim) but, it kind of makes a gentler edge if you don't cut it.
  3. B

LTB LS pyramid tapers

They are actually, pretty easy to make. I've been making them for myself, way before they came out.. only by accident since I wanted a knob cuff, but didn't want the weight of a pre-made cuff. I use a tennis grip, not the over grip, but the tennis grip, bevel cut it to length that I want...
  4. B

The best mallet?

Less than $5.00 3 screws and a cut off Hammer handle. Added benefit is you can use what ever type ball you want, and since it's attached sideways, instead of on top, it gives you considerably more leverage. Tried several other friends purchased ones.. none of them worked as well.
  5. B

For Sale Anarchy, Worth, Easton, Combat

Was it just yours or is that a problem with all of them?
  6. B

LTB Senior Bats

I have a Adidas Melee balanced 2piece, it's 27 oz, but if you swing a 26 oz one, you would probably find it to light, they swing very easy.. $100 includes shipping.
  7. B

For Sale Rawlings Horween Limited Heart O Hide Glove (13") PROBH34HT

Really? Thought it was pretty clean..
  8. B

Sorry about that... The glove has been sold. Thank you, and thank you Softball fans.
  9. B

5 Rawlings. Limited edition Horween HOH 13" fielding glove. https://www.softballfans.com/rawlings-horween-limited-heart-of-the-hide-glove-13-probh34ht.html?fbclid=IwAR1IEmmNKoo1YCiExpuvtXYEl47lZ_pm-8P8OZMbh4AoL7Dpkc_KGOKJNrY Used in about 6 games, no issues, very clean awesome glove, perfect...
  10. B

Advice on Breaking in a HOH

I didn't dunk, but just let about a half a cup of warm to hot water down the finger holes and drained it fast. Formed perfectly around my hand and gave it a good foundation to break it in...TIP
  11. B

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

THese are really great gloves.. balls just stick, gives me a lot of confidence.
  12. B

I have 44, which is the same as my new jersey number..
  13. B

Breaks in very fast, was using it in two days.. #44
  14. B

For Sale Crush Z5 Ruckus

Selling Mint to Minty bats 2019 28oz Adidas Ruckus 2pc Balanced, Mint 25 hits No issues $180 2018 27oz. Lousiville Slugger EL Minty, about 50 hits, No issues. No receipt, not sure if it's returnable, there is a barcode on it. $120 2019 26oz. Mizuno Hit Kings Orange Crush, Mint less than...