1. Batgurl

For Sale ‘19 - 26oz ASA DC41

I'll take it if it's still available
  2. Batgurl

For Sale ‘19 - 26oz ASA DC41

Did this sell?
  3. Batgurl

Wood Bat

You can find them at ****'s Sporting goods.
  4. Batgurl

Wood Bat

The new Louisville Slugger ASA maple bats absolutely smash. They swing heavy but pack a punch...cheap too!
  5. Batgurl

***Miken Primo ASA Maxload***

Still available?
  6. Batgurl

Thoughts on hitting 2018 DC 41 today

Good advice from Short Yellow bus. A DC should never feel stiff..work on your timing and snap that 1 oz. endload at the ball. Ball go far...
  7. Batgurl

Price Check Miken Freak Redline

I'm getting a price check, not listing it for sale in this thread.
  8. Batgurl

Price Check Miken Freak Redline

Price check on an ASP Miken Freak Redline 26 oz. NIW/receipt
  9. Batgurl

Ryan Harvey Legit XL USSSA vs Easton Fire Flex Loaded USSSA

Played the Miken Challenge and they had such a huge response of teams that they provided new line bats from all of the manufacturers. The Harvey was definitely my favorite bat of them all and I usually swing the '17 DC 41. The Fireflex has a very responsive barrel, but the Legit was so...
  10. Batgurl

For Sale 2017 Easton Baker Flex R/R/BC

I'm interested if this is still available
  11. Batgurl

2017 DC41 USSSA

My two favorites...
  12. Batgurl

18 Miken big cat

Funny you should mention that...Quick BP session getting ready for Reno today and barrel is starting to sound like a Flipper. Ball was making that high pitched cracking sound coming off the barrel. Needless to say, no more BP with this bat. I've gotta believe at 250 "girl" swings this bat is...
  13. Batgurl

18 Miken big cat

Typically I wouldn't BP a senior bat too much, but I'm hitting cage balls and I was told this bat was more durable than past models. I have about 300 hits on it and it feels the same as when the wrapper came off; Im just learning how to swing it better. I like endloaded bats since they fit my...
  14. Batgurl

18 Miken big cat

I bought a 27 oz. NIW for 150.00 and in hindsight I'd probably prefer a 26oz. There's too much weight in the handle for my liking, but the endload is decent. Mine is fully broken in, but it still doesn't exceed the distance of my DC-41. One plus, is that it seems much more durable than past...
  15. Batgurl

2018 Miken ASA reviews

Yes, for some reason the 2017 had a weird vibration through the handle and this current model doesn't. I'm not sure if it was from the extra rubber piece or if the 2018 is made from a different composite. In a perfect world, my favorite bat would have a light, composite handle, all of the...