Recent content by batrater

1. B

Recommend a 25oz bat.

Did you forget about me???
  2. B

ASA Runner tags early, ball thrown out of play, cannot appeal?

Runner on 1st, fly ball hit to center field, runner leaves 2 or 3 steps before it was caught. Everyone knew he left early, but when the ball was thrown back into the infield it went out of play. Umpire says you cannot appeal runner leaving early because the ball went out of play, Is this the...
  3. B

WHITE STEEL

The new Steels are actually the Raw Steel, they havent made the "White steel" with composite handle since 2014. That year was one of the best
  4. B

Bat help

RAW Steel would be the best single wall metal bat you could buy. Steel barrel, aluminum handle. (White steel has composite handle) Raw steel will outhit any doublewall you can buy in my opinion.
  5. B

ASA slowpitch

Can a first base glove be used at other positions, like catching or outfield. I could not really find anything in the book that says you cannot.
  6. B

Feels like a dumb question but I'm asking anyway

Or better yet any of the TPS H2 XXL's if you can find one. Probably the hottest metal bat made. But you will have to stay away from the Corndog, thats listed as a composite?
  7. B

ASA ASA Knobcuff

In ASA does a knobcuff need to be taped to the bat. I've heard this is a ASA rule, is this true?
  8. B

Hottest Aluminum Bat?

TPS H2 XXL L8 (or any multiwall Easton) Raw Steel SF8 In that order, but never really swung the PSTs
  9. B

Senior Softball Age(s)

60 here, must turn 60 before Dec 31
  10. B

Demarinis new steel bat

Mine should be here middle of the week. I'm very curious to find out.
  11. B

White Steel rumor.......

Got it, never thought of that. Lol
  12. B

White Steel rumor.......

Whats the solution to making one actually 26oz.? (:
  13. B

White Steel rumor.......

Are the new Steels ASA only?
  14. B

White Steel rumor.......

More than likely the 26oz will weight 27+. I've never owned a steel that was less than 27oz. Maybe they have found a way to make the 2016s actually 26oz that would be great!
  15. B

White Steel rumor.......

Should be soon, already on the ASA approved bat list, STL-16 Steel.