1. Benny775

St. Patty's day Subs buy in?

Nice!!!!!!!!
  2. Benny775

St. Patty's day Subs buy in?

Anybody want to do something this year?
  3. Benny775

Altered Bat Question

I hit a bucket of balls with my 97 ultimate distance in BP today.......... Bat still kills it!!!
  4. Benny775

What is the for Real "Hottest DeMarini Ever"?

I started this thread for fun for that very reason, you can't really answer it. If you go back and read all these posts, however, you get a pretty good idea of the best of the best.
  5. Benny775

This is the Best Thread Ever.
  6. Benny775

I've swung tons of Demarini's, but I've never swung that one.............. I forgot about the 2 senior bats. I've swung both and both are silly. Non Senior bats, I'm sticking with the Cartel.
  7. Benny775

My vote is the Cartel.
  8. Benny775

Looking for mixed tourneys in the Montana area?

Born and Raised in Montana, and the best tourny in the state, and one of the best tourny's in the country, is Goosetown. A N A C O N D A, Montana (gotta put spaces in between the letters, otherwise SBF will delete that word). It's the weekend after 4th of july every year. 160 some odd teams...
  9. Benny775

A little help from y'all

Here's my 2 cents: Lower the cost of your tournaments. Portland teams can stay at home and play on Turf fields in a brand new park for the same cost. I'm thinking $200 3 game guarantee. One Day tournaments. As a Manager, 2 day Tournaments are a nightmare!!! Utrip tourny's. Trophy's: We...
  10. Benny775

"400+ on the reg.........." ?

I'd be real happy If I could just hit one 301 feet in a game, Just once.
  11. Benny775

Swing follow through

You're not necessarily wrong here, all I'll say is, look at all the major players in softball. There may be 1 or 2 you can find that still use the 2 handed follow through. All the rest of them use a 1 handed follow through. There MUST me some reason why.
  12. Benny775

Teams needed for Utrip, April 20th in Salem Oregon!!!

We need to get a few more E teams signed up!!! http://oregonusssa.com/msg-board.html/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138&sid=5b553a28aa3b9e1f199d11f0bc7ab357
  13. Benny775

demarini question

Distance had BB's in the endcap for an endloaded feel if I remember correctly. Those were Great bats, that was my 1st softball bat.
  14. Benny775

Getting rid of Plantar fasciitis

Buggs, Been dealing with this for years. I have it really bad in both feet. All of the above advice has been good so far, I'll add this: I have been seeing a Chiropractor for a while, and found out they can treat planter fasciitis. Basically, they massage my feet, get all the knots out...
  15. Benny775

For Sale/Trade Nokona AMG 1250 Black Shadow

That's a tough thing to do on here some times............