Recent content by Big moose

1. B

hey i wanna play friday nights with you if i can i still have my glove and i wanna get another...

hey i wanna play friday nights with you if i can i still have my glove and i wanna get another plauge.If its cool with you.
  2. B

aight now whats the dilly i want the softball fever back..im getting big.lol

aight now whats the dilly i want the softball fever back..im getting big.lol
  3. B

For Sale 27.5 jeff hall mayhem 98

no trades plz, selling 27.5 jeff hall mayhem 98 blue and red no reciept..Has about 200 swings not even broken in yet asking 180.00 or obo.
  4. B

For Sale 28 oz bryson baker

No trades plz..Selling a 28 oz bryson baker gear virus blue and black has few hundred swings on it really hott.. Asking 100.00..I can email you pics..
  5. B

For Sale 28 oz j mgraw plauge

Cool thanks
  6. B

You want me to send you pics, interested?
  7. B

Looking to sell, no trades plz. 28 0z johnny mcgraw plauge around 50 to 70 hits on her, no return asking price 145.00 shipped.. No pics dont know how to up load them i can email them to you though..Looks brand new...
  8. B

28 oz synergy reveal

28 oz synergy reveal for sale or trade...No reciept or return....Has about 500 swings asking any trade or 140.00 or obo LMK thanks...
  9. B

28 oz white steel for sale or trade

I have a 28oz white steel with reciept, bought it about 2 months ago and it has about 30 to 40 swings on it....Looking for any trades or sale.The bat just sits in my bag.Make offer LMK thanks..And or all of the confusion 140.00...
  10. B

Huh?..................................................

Huh?..................................................
  11. B

Hey brotha im starting to figure this out some guys named ohio fireman is looking for a white...

Hey brotha im starting to figure this out some guys named ohio fireman is looking for a white steel....didnt care about the weight so i told him about mine still waiting for a response....
  12. B

Looking for a white steel

28 oz white steel Hey i have a 28 oz white steel, it just sits in my bag and collects dust..lol..Returnable with reciept not even 40 swings on it...Make trade or offer....