Recent content by Big Sexy 5334

1. Big Sexy 5334

Bat Longevity

Yup...easily
  2. Big Sexy 5334

2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

Heck no...we kinda disbanded the team...of course I think that WAS all your fault...I strictly play coed now, a lot less whiny bitches on the field in coed.
  3. Big Sexy 5334

Shoot me a pm...or text 817-688-3225
  4. Big Sexy 5334

I need a woman....for coed this weekend class d or e...anyone's girlfriend or wife available...??? Getting desperate...insert joke here...
  5. Big Sexy 5334

top 10 asa bats

I'll be waiting to hear from you in 2017...
  6. Big Sexy 5334

co ed line up

leadoff man...follow with woman, repeat...don't leadoff a woman....bush league
  7. Big Sexy 5334

Blackout jersey

Cuanto por uno?
  8. Big Sexy 5334

SBF Bat Reviews

gubment conspiracy
  9. Big Sexy 5334

Most Underrated Bats

2011 Titan...grey one with burgundy writing...bats were smoking out of the wrapper...got very little love because the XL and DUOs came out directly after its release...
  10. Big Sexy 5334

Winter World - BLD League City

Was at the park for the first time this weekend in League City...was not impressed. I doubt we will ever travel back to play there again, the place smelled of urine and stale beer...everywhere. Not to mention the contact high I got a few times walking around the park.
  11. Big Sexy 5334

ipad scorekeeping apps

Gamechanger works fine for softball...you can add the extra outfielder, and bat up to 12...works on iphone and ipad...think it will work on droids too, oh and its free...
  12. Big Sexy 5334

A few cuts with the new Fulk

as with most bp sessions, looks as if you turned it into a homerun hitting contest with yourself...tons of pitches high and outside you should have driven to left or up the box...dipping your shoulder, dropping hands, all in an effort to launch balls...bat looks like it has some pop though
  13. Big Sexy 5334

fastpitch OneX reviews???

I need one of these...anyone know where to get one for less than $250? with a receipt of course...
  14. Big Sexy 5334

LTB Louisville One X -8 33/25 NIW w/receipt

Need one of these, please let me know what's out there.