Recent content by BigBatup55

1. BigBatup55

LTB Size 13 Turfs

Looking for Size 13 turfs. I have 2 set of Boombahs, they keep coming apart. Wouldnt mind a newer set of Boombah's, mine are older versions. Possible 3n2, or Elite. Let me know what you have. Robert 760-695-8167
  2. BigBatup55

LTB Pants Sz44

Looking for some pants, reds, black, white. Let me know what you have. Send pics and price to 760-695-8167 Rob
  3. BigBatup55

Utrip Civil Wars Jan 22 Mira Loma BLD

Has anyone heard from Rodney? Says my team is in for E's,but havent heard from Rodney. I left messages ,and need to get my roster in if we are entered. Is there a alternate contact?
  4. BigBatup55

Oh snap......says we are in for E's......damn never got a confirmation email.....better make some calls
  5. BigBatup55

Anyone have a current list of what teams are in?
  6. BigBatup55

For Sale 13.5 libby adv

I got your PM, would like pics also.....760-695-8167 or [email protected] Thanks
  7. BigBatup55

13" - 13.5"RHT Libty Adv, Vinci, New or Used

Looking for New or Slightly used glove, 13" - 13.5". Worth Liberty Advance:rolleyes: Vinci Rawlings etc.... Thanks in advance PM me or Text 760-695-8167
  8. BigBatup55

For Trade Worth Revolver EST 26oz

I need a back-up glove, and someone needs this bat :D TTT
  9. BigBatup55

For Trade Worth Revolver EST 26oz

Worth Revolver EST 26oz. Good condition, not used much. Bat just taking up room in my corner. Looking to trade for a 13" fielders glove that may be taking up room in your corner. Let me know, you can text call or message me....760-695-8167 :o
  10. BigBatup55

GTG GTG Big_Papi28

Traded a bat with this bro and was great communication and ships fast, very fast. Highly recommended, was a great transaction! Robert
  11. BigBatup55

Weird fielding glove

This is the same glove I have, works well for $50 can't beat a deal
  12. BigBatup55

For Sale '08 Rip-It Reaper Reap2 28oz ASA

Still trying to see if I want to do trades, was kinda feeling the waters out there. My buddy gets deals on worth products and was seeing if i could get this sold and grab a Toxic and a Worth Liberty for around $300. But trade wise not sure what I would want to grab, so many bats to trade for...
  13. BigBatup55

For Sale '08 Rip-It Reaper Reap2 28oz ASA

Rip-It Reaper 2008 reap2 28oz. This bat is used about a estimated 250-300 hits on it. I've used it for 1 summer league, and got it with very few hits on it. I've put about 175 of those hits on it alone. In the pics you can still see the Tamper Proof End Cap is still on it (and still stamped)...
  14. BigBatup55

For Sale 27 oz Reaper

I have the same bat Reap2 in 28oz has maybe 300 hits on it, and still has the tamper proof writing there. Maybe I should sell it..lol
  15. BigBatup55

scmaf rulebook

The rules are very close. The one thing I did notice was that we could lead off after pitch playing Scmaf and in our ASA league you can't. Sure there is more small differences.