Recent content by bigdog2003

1. B

LTB Boy Scout Items

I haven't been on here in a while, been dealing with injuries that have kept me from playing, but I am looking to buy boy scout items for the memorabilia shows that I do. I'm mainly looking for patches, but I will look at anything you might have.
  2. B

Softball sucks

I stopped running a team a few years ago because I was tired of dealing with it. Started just playing with a team that asked me, but this year has about ruined even that. 1st game of the season we had to play with 8, we still won, but we have had to play with 8-9 about 5 times this season. When...
  3. B

Tourney softball is dumb

We played a lower tournament last weekend. We are just getting a team together to get serious about weekends, took 5 guys from our league team, 5 guys from other league teams, and 1 guy we picked up off the state boards, 1st time we played as a team. We played 2 bronze teams, and 2 rec teams...
  4. B

2015 Last At Bat Thread

Single. We lost our first game of the season tonight 10-6. Nobody hit the ball. 1-4 batters went 2-15 tonight. I ended up 2-3 with 2 singles.
  5. B

South Carolina

No, our team name this year is Off in the Dugout. Every year we end up with a new name. We only had 8 guys last night, still won 29-19.
  6. B

South Carolina

Anybody interested in playing league ball in Newberry? We play 2 nights a week most weeks. Season starting this week.
  7. B

South Carolina

We usually play in them, but haven't started yet this year. The guy that was going to "coach" our team hasn't done jack.
  8. B

Moving to Columbia,SC

Im right up the road in Newberry, I work in Columbia during the school year.
  9. B

softball a dying sport?

We only have 1 field in town, so they cap the league at 10 teams. It fills up every year. This year we had 1 team drop out due to some guys on the team playing baseball, another team struggles to get enough to play every game. We played them last night and they had 8 at game time. Everybody else...
  10. B

What type(s) of cheating have you encountered?

One of the umps in our league has a brother on one of the teams. He told him last night he wouldn't hesitate to throw his fat ass out. A few years ago our league bat rule was the bat had to have a legal ASA stamp. Didn't have to be on the legal list, but had to have the stamp on it. The worst...
  11. B

PBR jersey

I would be interested in one if there is another buy-in.
  12. B

Year end softball playoffs - how do you do them?

We only have 1 field, so our playoffs last about a week. We do double elimination, seeded based on regular season. Takes way to long, we tried to get them to change to not letting all the teams in and doing a 1 day single elimination, but they didn't go for it.
  13. B

Kids in the dugout

Our league passed a rule a few years back that nobody could be in the dugout other than team members. They enforce it heavily. Rule was passed because there was a team that would have 10 or more random people in the dugout during games causing trouble.
  14. B

South Carolina

Anybody know any SC teams looking for players? Team I was with before the injury don't have room right now and I'm looking to play.
  15. B

LTB Cheap Senior Bat

Bump this back up.