Recent content by Biggons34

1. Biggons34

Help! Wrist roll on swing = no backspin

Bottom line- endloads feel great to me...period. And it sounds like ur the same type of cat....I will keep you posted softball brother....and hope to play with you soon. Sounds like we may be headed to seattle for that major, i know ur way the flock out west, maybe i can get ya down ;)
  2. Biggons34

Utrip new bat testing???

NOt all usssa bats will be no good fyi only some of them...most of eastons new stuff from say 09 and newer will still pass, i am sure there will be a way to have these retested and marked
  3. Biggons34

Ill get you another steal,,,,,,,,things are kinda hush hush for now, but I was told to get my 2009 and 08 in for exchange on the new line we will see, and I will hook up up. Right now i am swinging the og synergy 9black gold) reissue really like em, cuz of the massive end load. Swinging...
  4. Biggons34

Yessir, I laid off the message boards for a while, took alot of **** last year after the near death thing, and then the middle ****, and so on and so on....We won the worlds last year in Class B usssa so to all the nay sayers, poop on ya :) outisde of that been lifting like crazy since...
  5. Biggons34

Swing and Primo...wassup fellas. Hope all has been well. Havent been on in a bit :) But there is so much talk about the top half of the body. So many i see hitting top spinning balls (which btw isnt a bad thing if ur consistent, nearly impossible to defend) are collapsed on the backside...
  6. Biggons34

Why not hit up the middle?

Never understood the point of this topic.........look, middle is part of the game. I pitch, upper levels, and i will tell you this as a hitter. Guys on first, if i hit the middle i am playing into their hands. So many things have to line up, sun moon stars, for everything to go wrong. Out of...
  7. Biggons34

GTG Swingnmiss GTG mo fo's

swingnmiss Is definitely good to go. Prompt payment and clear transaction. Thanks Swing:)
  8. Biggons34

EASTON SPEED 1 Piece helmer 28 ounce for sale

JUst looking for the money, I really have way too much stuf given to me from easton teams this year and need nothing more. Just trying to pass on a deal to a softball fan board member. Ill consider offers.
  9. Biggons34

EASTON SPEED 1 Piece helmer 28 ounce for sale

195 shipped. BAt was given to me in Florida to try out. Hit it for about 100 swings in a round of bp, great bat, but already have 2 of them. Speed line is very hot. Bat will have both returns. Thanks, Biggons
  10. Biggons34

Hey check your pm. I got a 28 helmer speed, one piece we talked about. For you $185...lmk...

Hey check your pm. I got a 28 helmer speed, one piece we talked about. For you $185...lmk. Just picked it up from Helmer this weekend! Thanks, Biggons.
  11. Biggons34

dude where did you get that avatar? Link me up...

dude where did you get that avatar? Link me up...
  12. Biggons34

Dont you know....everything I swing is cheater--lol grow up dude. WHy would you throw that out...

Dont you know....everything I swing is cheater--lol grow up dude. WHy would you throw that out there? Everything was legit and all are sitting right here next to me. I dont know you (I dont think) but I am tired of that ****. By the way, it was one bad deal. I did know one bad deal makes...
  13. Biggons34

Hey my name is Kyle Yerkes. Live in Blissfield Michigan. Played with Steves Drywall for years...

Hey my name is Kyle Yerkes. Live in Blissfield Michigan. Played with Steves Drywall for years, North End Dogs, then on to Linedrive/ PIPE in the major usssa conference for the last several years. I pitch, 1st, catch, and ah for a break. THis year we have combine with Columbus PIPE another...
  14. Biggons34

Whos this?

Whos this?
  15. Biggons34

Price Check Easton SCN12 28 oz

See them all over the place for $180.......Few here and there for $170 but no tin that good of condition.