Recent content by BigJ22

1. BigJ22

A threat to Derby Life as we know it:

I agree Gary, I am not expecting people to think otherwise. I appreciate your opinion in here more than anyone else and I can only go 1 day at a time to earn that back. In due time.
  2. BigJ22

I didn't even know about it until a buddy texted me about it. When I heard, I came in here and posted. Under my name, not another screen name as some thought.
  3. BigJ22

Well I guess if you're a Combat fan or what not then you would know that is how Combat has grown to be such a success. Grassroots stuff. Like I said I do a lot of stuff outside of Minnesota. Matter of fact next week I will be at a Dome Tourney in Wisconsin that is hosting around 80 teams over 4...
  4. BigJ22

I have quite a bit of travel tourneys, state and nationals elsewhere. But seeing as you are from Mora, you would know that there is nothing like this up here at all. There is a lot of untapped potential here. Even a Minnesota based company like Miken doesn't do anything here. A lot more softball...
  5. BigJ22

I appreciate all of the comments made about this. I am not here to beg for peoples forgiveness or things like that. I just addressed something that was brought to my attention. I am here to do the same thing all of you guys are doing. To spread the word of a great company, great people and most...
  6. BigJ22

I appreciate that Mark. I know there are many, a good majority, that will have nothing to do with me. That is fine, that is their choice to do so. I know being accepted back into the Combat/Combatant family on SBF is a long ways away if ever and that is something I have to deal with and work...
  7. BigJ22

Well, it's been awhile since I've been in the Combat forum. I don't have any other screen names nor have I ever had them. I was told about this by another board member who texted me saying I was getting bashed in here because of the Derby Life program that was emailed to me. I haven't been...
  8. BigJ22

For Sale/Trade 26FL Combat Anti Virus

Ttt.............
  9. BigJ22

Bump up top!
  10. BigJ22

If thats what it's worth then thats fine. Was just unsure about it.
  11. BigJ22

Bump...........
  12. BigJ22

ttt...........
  13. BigJ22

That's fine. I dont know what's the value on these now. $150?
  14. BigJ22

Price guide is pretty vague... $180 obo???
  15. BigJ22

Im not sure, this is how I got it from Rosko018. I'm not sure what exactly it is. I could send it to someone for a 2nd opinion.