A threat to Derby Life as we know it:

BEEJ

Below Me
Well, it's been awhile since I've been in the Combat forum. I don't have any other screen names nor have I ever had them. I was told about this by another board member who texted me saying I was getting bashed in here because of the Derby Life program that was emailed to me. I haven't been trolling in here, been on here to buy a few bats here and there but thats about it. I know my reputation amongst you guys is garbage at best but that's something that I have to deal with. I haven't been running or hiding from anything. I am very sorry for the way things happened and wasn't out to screw anyone over. I made a mistake and fixed it as fast as I could with the help of Rosko018.

You guys can have whatever personal dislike you guys want to have with me, that is your right. I haven't bad mouthed any one of you guys in the past nor will I ever say anything negative about anyone in here. I know that it will be a long road to repair and fix whatever reputation I have in here and that's tough. But being the generally good group of guys that you are, I think it's ridiculous at the name calling and stuff like that. But if you feel the need to, it is what it is.

I am participating in the Derby Life program, and I will represent Combat in a professional, respectful manner. I am here to help promote and sell the same things you guys are.

Way to man up..........I probably won't ever deal with you again, just on principal, but it takes a real set of stones to come on here and admit fault especially after getting blasted by everybody. If COMbat wants to let you participate in the program, good on them, just make sure you keep your word and represent the group the way it should be represented.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
BEEJ is correct, it's take a man to admit mistakes, but it means nothing if he doesn't change. He's gave that same speech before, I don't buy it.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Mark is obviously the nicer half of M2 because I remember having to race around like a madman with Justin (eddiecut) getting uniforms taken care of. Justin(eddiecut) on top of chasing unis was having to work with carlos to press bigJ and take over coaching the team. keep in mind people dropped a ton of money not only on travel but the unis that never showed. we went from full sub dye to combat bp shirts with screen print and ****ies shorts. I am happy dude is manning up but I would just as well never hear his name again.

BEEJ

Below Me
BEEJ is correct, it's take a man to admit mistakes, but it means nothing if he doesn't change. He's gave that same speech before, I don't buy it.

agree

Mark is obviously the nicer half of M2 because I remember having to race around like a madman with Justin (eddiecut) getting uniforms taken care of. Justin(eddiecut) on top of chasing unis was having to work with carlos to press bigJ and take over coaching the team. keep in mind people dropped a ton of money not only on travel but the unis that never showed. we went from full sub dye to combat bp shirts with screen print and ****ies shorts. I am happy dude is manning up but I would just as well never hear his name again.

agree

alteredzx

Bazinga
I dont know this guy, never dealt with him, but if people that are highly respected dont hold a high thought of him then I have tend to lean that way.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Glad he finally manned up, but if he means it will remain to be seen. I still remember my team playing for two weeks without uniforms because of the lies and deceit. The truth will set you free, but not months later after so many peoples trust has been betrayed.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
Well blast me if you will but if he did that on here what else has he done in life that we don't know of, the way combat rolled this out was a select few would get emails and hand picked.. Well now it looks like everybody got a email and it don't matter how you rep yourself in life just as long as you send combat money to "be selected" . I love my combat bats and will always swing them but this just looks like a money thing to me.

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
Well blast me if you will but if he did that on here what else has he done in life that we don't know of, the way combat rolled this out was a select few would get emails and hand picked.. Well now it looks like everybody got a email and it don't matter how you rep yourself in life just as long as you send combat money to "be selected" . I love my combat bats and will always swing them but this just looks like a money thing to me.

Let me first say that Coop, Brownie, JMAC & COMbat aren't just out to get your Money Bro. The discussion of this program was to bring back Player Reps to help promote the new line of bats coming out in 2013. Be thankful they made it a program to allow Loyal COMbat players to get the chance to be part of this company and take advantage of being involved with COMbat!

This Thread questions one persons Character and now you're questioning COMbats and everyone that works for this company and that their bottom line is just show me the money$$$. No other bat company provides the customer service and hands on partiapation with its Staff & Players then COMbat Sports! Knowing Coop I'm sure he'll chime in soon about this topic!

BigJ22

I appreciate all of the comments made about this. I am not here to beg for peoples forgiveness or things like that. I just addressed something that was brought to my attention. I am here to do the same thing all of you guys are doing. To spread the word of a great company, great people and most of all a great product. You don't have to like me, I know most of you don't and for the newer guys in here that don't know me or know of me won't. Again, that is your choice. But I am just working towards a better reputation, one day at a time. I can bring a lot to Combat, not just money and sales. Helping Combat gain market share amongst the other manufacturers and let regular guys like us see the amazing stuff Combat puts out.

westtexas

"Godfather"
Let me first say that Coop, Brownie, JMAC & COMbat aren't just out to get your Money Bro. The discussion of this program was to bring back Player Reps to help promote the new line of bats coming out in 2013. Be thankful they made it a program to allow Loyal COMbat players to get the chance to be part of this company and take advantage of being involved with COMbat!

This Thread questions one persons Character and now you're questioning COMbats and everyone that works for this company and that their bottom line is just show me the money$$$. No other bat company provides the customer service and hands on partiapation with its Staff & Players then COMbat Sports! Knowing Coop I'm sure he'll chime in soon about this topic!

No need for Coop to chime in here. We are loyal Combatants and as such we will defend the company. The best feedback a company can hope for is that they never have to defend themselves because the customers value them enough to do it for them.
We value them enough!!!

BigJ22

I have quite a bit of travel tourneys, state and nationals elsewhere. But seeing as you are from Mora, you would know that there is nothing like this up here at all. There is a lot of untapped potential here. Even a Minnesota based company like Miken doesn't do anything here. A lot more softball then some would think.

hedge

life takes guts
But still, that's about 3% of the market in MN. Why would a company waste money and resources to get the market share out of a small market.

BigJ22

Well I guess if you're a Combat fan or what not then you would know that is how Combat has grown to be such a success. Grassroots stuff. Like I said I do a lot of stuff outside of Minnesota. Matter of fact next week I will be at a Dome Tourney in Wisconsin that is hosting around 80 teams over 4 days. Just because I live in Northern MN doesn't mean I don't play elsewhere.

hedge

life takes guts
Did I ever say you didn't travel? All I'm trying to say is that a rep would be more suited for the Metro area, but that would cut into Brownie's brownie.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
No need for Coop to chime in here. We are loyal Combatants and as such we will defend the company. The best feedback a company can hope for is that they never have to defend themselves because the customers value them enough to do it for them.
We value them enough!!!

Maybe my loyalty is stronger then you think. And I believe this program should reward the loyal combatants and I thought that's what it was for , but by letting un-loyal people in what else am I to think but this is a program open to everybody no matter what.
Mark I'm so loyal I bought a roddy glove just cause you guys are combatants.:D
So I guess what I'm getting at is if it's ok for him to rep combat and he's "loyal" then you might as well just let him put his combatant sig back up and forget how he was untrustfull and screwed combatants over. And if you guys didn't post for him to be a man own up for his past mistakes do you really think he would have posted in this thread?

BigJ22

Maybe my loyalty is stronger then you think. And I believe this program should reward the loyal combatants and I thought that's what it was for , but by letting un-loyal people in what else am I to think but this is a program open to everybody no matter what.
So I guess what I'm getting at is if it's ok for him to rep combat and he's "loyal" then you might as well just let him put his combatant sig back up and forget how he was untrustfull and screwed combatants over. And if you guys didn't post for him to be a man own up for his past mistakes do you really think he would have posted in this thread?

I didn't even know about it until a buddy texted me about it. When I heard, I came in here and posted. Under my name, not another screen name as some thought.

westtexas

"Godfather"

well now buy an M2...:D
All I'm saying is that I believe it is for Combat to decide. Do I think he deserves a Combatant label on this site...NO!!!!....that has to be earned.
Would I select him as a rep for M2 custom Gloves ..No.
Respect is earned and once lost very hard to recoop.
Im just saying Im not going to judge him as I am not worthy to do it.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Justan, I respect you coming on here and recognizing what the situation is. I'm all for second (and third) chances, as long as they're earned...but that said, I think you still need to earn it. You'd better appreciate the opportunity Combat is giving you though and walk the straight and narrow...chances like this don't come around often.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Justan, I respect you coming on here and recognizing what the situation is. I'm all for second (and third) chances, as long as they're earned...but that said, I think you still need to earn it. You'd better appreciate the opportunity Combat is giving you though and walk the straight and narrow...chances like this don't come around often.

So he is still in the program?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog

This right here.

BigJ22

I agree Gary, I am not expecting people to think otherwise. I appreciate your opinion in here more than anyone else and I can only go 1 day at a time to earn that back. In due time.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
You to noodle,I've been on but don't post much .. I see your reping M2 now..good luck and I know mark won't be disappointed .