Recent content by bigmcquizel

1. bigmcquizel

Shut the F up and play the game.

Similar thing just happened to me during playoffs last weekend. We lost in the finals to a team that finished middle of the pack during regular season but got a bunch of ringers just for playoffs. All the umps knew they werent regular players and even other teams watching from the stands were...
  2. bigmcquizel

Any of these worth getting?

Local guy on Kijiji with the following for sale: First is a 27oz Jak'd Nemesys, used for one weekend by our team and now I'm not swinging it anymore. In great shape with very few hits. $370 I also have a 28oz Jak'd in very nice shape. It has had the endcap pop out but it was repaired...
  3. bigmcquizel

Too Good To Be True?

Oh it's nothing.....probably only the hottest bat ever made.
  4. bigmcquizel

Too Good To Be True?

Couldnt agree more. I only play NSA ball and I've seen dudes 150 lbs soaking wet go yard on diamonds that they would normally only have warning track power on.
  5. bigmcquizel

Too Good To Be True?

I havent swung a 30oz since my old Wicked Insanity a few years ago, but I figured I cant go wrong for the price.
  6. bigmcquizel

Too Good To Be True?

Found a local guy selling a 28oz Jak'd and a 30oz Demarini OTC (Cdn model) and he wants $250 total for both! Both bats have only been used for this season. :eek:
  7. bigmcquizel

Anyone goin to watch Long Haul Bombers tonight??

Votto for MVP!!! He's a fellow Canadian, eh! :cool:
  8. bigmcquizel

USA 5 man?

Rubber match next year ;)
  9. bigmcquizel

USA 5 man?

Yeah Canada!!!!!
  10. bigmcquizel

$800 For A SCX3??

Not mine.....
  11. bigmcquizel

$800 For A SCX3??

Seriously? :confused: http://cgi.ebay.ca/NIW-SCX3-OG-Easton-Stealth-Synergy-Softball-Bat-28oz-/250664471676?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5cc44c7c
  12. bigmcquizel

Border Battle

GO CANADA!!!!! :cool:
  13. bigmcquizel

Best Defensive Play you've made all year?

Playing short, guy bloops one into LC. I ran back and caught it right over the shoulder. Kinda like Jim Edmonds without the Sportscentre quality finish.
  14. bigmcquizel

SCX2 re-issue

If I had the chance to get one of the RI SCX2 for $100 would that be a good deal?? Any thoughts??
  15. bigmcquizel

Best Laces

Hi guys....looking for your thoughts on something. I break 2-3 pairs of laces on my cleats each year. Is there a brand/type out there that you can suggest that will last longer than most others?? Thanks.