Too Good To Be True?

bigmcquizel

Addicted to Softballfans
Found a local guy selling a 28oz Jak'd and a 30oz Demarini OTC (Cdn model) and he wants $250 total for both! Both bats have only been used for this season. :eek:

Last edited:

Benched02

Addicted to Softballfans
Found a local guy selling a 28oz Jak'd and a 30oz Demarini OTC (Cdn model) and he wants $250 total for both! Both bats have only been used for this season. :eek:

I've never swung a 30oz bat before...So I'd be a little iffy on the deal. I dont even know if you could sell it on here or not...Maybe. I've hit pretty well with the Jak'd before though.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I've never swung a 30oz bat before...So I'd be a little iffy on the deal. I dont even know if you could sell it on here or not...Maybe. I've hit pretty well with the Jak'd before though.

If you can't hit with a Jak'd then you need some more bp. Those freaking bats are sick hot.

bigmcquizel

Addicted to Softballfans
I havent swung a 30oz since my old Wicked Insanity a few years ago, but I figured I cant go wrong for the price.

bigmcquizel

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can't hit with a Jak'd then you need some more bp. Those freaking bats are sick hot.

Couldnt agree more. I only play NSA ball and I've seen dudes 150 lbs soaking wet go yard on diamonds that they would normally only have warning track power on.