Recent content by BigPhatJam

1. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

CTC use to be a good team a couple years ago I don't know if they are any good anymore but they were set up about 4 years ago to make a deep run at some good major teams. Just moved to NC and damn softball is taking up my life already I need to just find one good team and just roll with them...
  2. BigPhatJam

Looking for a team

Go find Pablo and try out for the post team first, lol.
  3. BigPhatJam

NFL Off-season moves

Raiders are playoff bound with a weak AFC West we going to finally make the playoffs OMG what a year.
  4. BigPhatJam

Anyone else take a shot off their rip it mask?

Yeah your best bet is a LAX Helmet took one off a Rip it mask and all it did was create bigger mess because it didn't stop anything busted my lip open to the point I could stick my tongue thru the top of it this happened a while ago those masks are trash for pitching for fielding I wouldn't even...
  5. BigPhatJam

? for the older physique guys

I mean sitting at 34 years old I have definitely had my fair share of surgeries and injuries from playing football and baseball thru college and softball, basketball, flag football, soccer as an adult with 3 kids and married. My wife complains that she is 25lbs heavier then she was before kids...
  6. BigPhatJam

MLB regular season thread

To hell with the swimmers I will take a female South American Volleyball player any day of the week OMG.........those shorts. LOL
  7. BigPhatJam

how common are shaved bats in tourney play?

You really can and can't really tell from a pitchers point of view, it's a catch 22 really when you see the whole team swinging one stick when there are 20 bats on the fence. When a guy is swinging a shaved stick or a bat that is just really damn hot like the 2013 Demarini Juggy every time a guy...
  8. BigPhatJam

major players

Its almost funny but I have played and pitched against a lot of the big time players and they are just like everyone else I don't understand it sometimes and I will always still put the W up over old Denny Crine who went 0-3 against me and was so mad at the knuckle ball I was throwing him and...
  9. BigPhatJam

major players

Everyone had to use those same 9 bats you couldn't use your own and they were all worth bats now were they legal per say I doubt it the plastic was taken off each bat in front of all of us but looking back at it the wrapper didn't go over the top of the bat like you normally would see but who...
  10. BigPhatJam

major players

Real talk though I watched at a home run derby contest at a minor league stadium and also competed in it, Jeff Hall pull about 9 bats right out of the wrapper and hit the ball and we all had to use those same bats that were pulled right out of the wrapper and using stadium balls it wasn't hard...
  11. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

CC is Cecil College, MD which was a junior college then transferred to UMBC because I brought my grades up, hey you know what they say a great Testosterone and a great anabolic is all you need.
  12. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

LOL I wish I was fat but if a 36 inch waist is fat then so be it, I stay in the gym and hey a little help from outside sources help too, lol and I played at UMBC and CC
  13. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

Well I am kind of hard to miss at around 6'5 245lbs.
  14. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

I take softball seriously just like I did when I played baseball in college, but I am really fun to hang out with because I care about the winning aspect of it but at the same time I enjoy the game. Nobody should ever get paid to play softball its a game just like I really don't feel like the...
  15. BigPhatJam

the Carolinas

Granted defensive wins championships and so does pitching but softball is a game of hitting and if you don't make and out you can't lose, when you have your whole team over 6 ft plus and over 200lbs plus and they hit shots that the best infielders won't even get in front of your not going to...