Recent content by billvp

1. B

2021 kp23 usssa

Is it a repaint of the 2020?
  2. B

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

Paraphrasing Benjamin Franklin: Those who would give up liberty to purchase safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  3. B

LTB ASA 27 OR 28OZ BAT

I have a 2019 ASA Miken DC-41 that's available. I can provide pics if interested.
  4. B

LTB LHT baseball glove, 11.5" or 12"

Something well broken in hopefully, for my son. Let me know if you have anything available.
  5. B

Hitting outside today

What kind of pop-toss machine is that? Is it actual pitching distance?
  6. B

Arm strength

I've read about pro athletes using driveline https://plus.drivelinebaseball.com/product/youth-pitching-bundles/
  7. B

Ball Exit speed

No way in hell is that accurate ... by that measure, every high school baseball player (not pitcher) can throw a baseball 328 feet in the air.
  8. B

Which Gen Fire Flex is the best? 1,2,3,or4?

Any new opinions? The 2 & 3 are on sale for 149.99 through the sbf store.
  9. B

Any Pitch Height and Illegal

If the ump's eyes are at 5.5', then he's looking 4.5' high 20' out ... since he's looking at a constant angle, then if he was basing it on something 300ft out, there'd have to be something 73' high at the fence line the relation of the two sides stays the same for a given angle (10 - 5.5) / 20...
  10. B

Using a pitching Mask

I was wondering if the 3B was running across to fight the batter.
  11. B

ASA scoring of runs

team standings often have runs scored or run differential as a tiebreaker, so that could be why the TS is wondering (aside from possibly caring about individual stats)
  12. B

ASA Girls Fastpitch - illegal pitches

thanks, that makes a lot more sense than the way it was being treated
  13. B

ASA Girls Fastpitch - illegal pitches

I think it's USA/ASA, 13-14 year old. The umpire called about half of a pitcher's pitches illegal due to crow hopping and replanting (or something similar). He treated it similar to how illegal pitches are in slow pitch - the batter can swing if they want, otherwise it's a ball. Was that the...
  14. B

Fix my swing?

yeah, right ... 305" maybe
  15. B

Bring yer own , or "Any" 52 C0R leagues

somehow I didn't realize you were asking about leagues which didn't require an association stamp on the balls