Recent content by blurex

1. blurex

Collision at Home Plate.

This is true.. It's softball ... He needs a beat down to remove some stupidity from his head...
  2. blurex

Bad Umps and Good Pitchers.

Good pitchers will pitch where the umpire calls strikes...it frustrating when you have to change your pitch because some ump does not call your strike but that's how it goes... Pitch meat balls and play d... Umps control the strike zone so you learn to give them what they want...when you throw...
  3. blurex

2013 mutants

i sent in a mutant last week monday they got it last thursday...and yesterday i got a 2013 454 mutant 26oz in... :D
  4. blurex

Psycho Dead spot!

cracked from the inside.... I had a recoil that had a dead spot on one side...when the bat finally cracked and broke in 2...there was a long vertical crack on the inside where the dead spot was...the bat had a major sand rattle before it broke....another time a team mate of ours had a psycho...
  5. blurex

Price Check 26 oz unleashed

:rolleyes: .... best option just posted :D...
  6. blurex

reasonable replies when other team ask if your bat is juiced?

"Yes" "Ya is so hot i have to wear gloves when I swinging it" "Ya, go buy one, they sell them on the internet" the answer is always "yes"...if they are asking you it dosent matter what you say there gonna think its shaved anyway....
  7. blurex

Xl........ Holy crap!

just wanted to update since my last post on the XL...I have about 350-400 swings on it now and it has complete changed in sound and it is lights out :eek:...I was thinking I got a dud...wow was I wrong....no webbing yet and this bat is smoking the ball...this is my first worth and I am...
  8. blurex

Is this a Monday morning Miken MV-1 or .....

237 is same as 180 utrip recoil and bal mv3...I have seen mistakes like this... You be surprised what mistakes make it out of that place...262 is the SM model
  9. blurex

Xl........ Holy crap!

26 oz weights 26.6 on a scale...had a 27oz that was 27.5 on a scale (they sent the wrong weight)... I have put about 100 cuts and it has not opened up at all...i normally am a miken guy so i will wait till about 500 before i pass judgment....but after 100 its still stiff...
  10. blurex

asa fx700 crack?

it looks like it still has lots of life but its only going to get worse... the guy in the trade should have disclosed it had some sprial webbeing...this type of webbing may turn out to be the new way to judge usage and life span left on the new bats...we will only know with time...
  11. blurex

For Trade Miken DC 41

pics added for eagle eye.....I know him... he is a GTG guy just has not done deals here on the board....normally i would buy or sell the bats he wanted to get or move since i have some feed back... his DC41 is a 27oz....
  12. blurex

For Sale 26.5 ASA Worth Mutant (RED & Yellow) MUTJHA

SOLD.SOLD.SOLD..... to Danny10
  13. blurex

TTT.... All pms answered
  14. blurex

TTT...for more looks
  15. blurex

SOLD SOLD SOLD... 26.5 ASA Worth Mutant (RED & Yellow) MUTJHA $175 PayPal Shipped UPS Ground...OBO... lower 48 This bat is used, very used. It is a usable bat and has NO cracks but does have allot of wear. It shows no sign of going anytime soon, the number of hits is unknown. It does have...