Recent content by boley18

1. B

new bat

What can u guys tell me about the ASA Miken Velocit-e 2.0. My buddy bought one and wants to know about it. Reviews would be helpful.
  2. B

LTB wanting to buy two bats

MV 3 Balanced
  3. B

LTB wanting to buy two bats

I would like to buy a 2011 MV 3 and a 2011 super freak USSSA version NIW. If any one has these and is willing to sell in a package deal PM me please.
  4. B

reebok ZIG Turf trainers

Can anyone give me a few websites where i can order these shoes for the cheapest price? Ive already checked Eastbay. Thank you
  5. B

Pine Tar???

magic eraser is what i use. works well and will take all the ball marks off also
  6. B

Usssa softballs??

Dudley TA's is my recommendation
  7. B

USSSA training for USSSA certified umps

What kind of training do u have to complete to be certified as a umpire in USSSA and is there some kind of a fee they have to pay also. Do they have to present there cards when they are on the field if questioned by a player.
  8. B

Money you spent on softball stuff

I joined SBF this year and My bat collection went from 1 to 5 already. My wife says we all have a problem. I told her she ahs one for having 20 purses. GOod sit. I will recommend to everyone.
  9. B

best batting gloves?

Durability means alot, grip is already taken care of as i use pine tar
  10. B

best batting gloves?

Can u tell me where to find these at
  11. B

best batting gloves?

I bought a pair of easton batting gloves that cost $35 dollars. I wore then for about twenty swings in the batting cage and they ripped on the palm og the glove. Can any of you give me some advice on what kind and where to order a good pair of gloves. Also I need a 2XL if that matters. Thank you
  12. B

sore Arm

I through from the ear like a cather. so I guess that would be over the top
  13. B

sore Arm

thank you any advice where to get the bands from
  14. B

sore Arm

Any of you have any suggestions on what I can do with my throwing arm that hurts when I throw. I played in a tourny this past weekend and made many throws from third to first. Now my arm is sore as *ell. What can I do to get thru the rest of the year
  15. B

easton synergy 2

this is all new to me as ive always swung Miken. Just looking to see what is out there for a good deal and going to last a long time like my Mikens have.