Recent content by Bormann9

1. B

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Well that is good to hear. I had typed out about 3 difference responses to you but it doesn't really matter. See you out there.
  2. B

Bismarck Teams? Where are the Fargo Teams BigCat?
  3. B

What do you consider upper ball in ND? I assumed it was always the Class C division anyway?
  4. B

I’m not following
  5. B

I probably should have retired eh Jim?
  6. B

Did I do it right this time?
  7. B

Makes me happy to see all the positive talk around McQuades I’ve been telling people for years as I travel to corkys fireman’s wisco okc florida Vegas when they talk about the atmosphere I always mention that McQuades is THE BEST hands down Glad you could experience Bell I remember my...
  8. B

I’ve never played in Grand Forks.
  9. B

Sounds good
  10. B

I wasn’t there BUT.... concessions were closed? No coolers allowed? In the middle of no where ? Fargo runs the worst tournaments. Period. 7 team tournament and the 1st game of the championship finished at 430pm Sunday? Unacceptable.
  11. B

My B my B
  12. B

Rumor update: Tharaldson posted their/our roster and tourney schedule yesterday on MN Slow-pitch on Facebook Heartland - Will be back to B - majority of the same guys NOW!!!! For what we all care about ... The C division: Sports Page - Folded The Box - They no longer will be PinkIt and...
  13. B

No moves to my knowledge looks like most of you are limiting out at the pond these days can’t wait for the summer - 52 in Bismarck makes me antsy
  14. B

My man. Really hoping Shako figures out how to get teams back in the open. Otherwise, I’d like to play something else. The C tourney is great - love that complex. corkys - will be fun to see you there - that monsta team is loaded I’ve got an inside track on McQuades and have been told...
  15. B

Thanks for the reading. What are some of the tournaments the C teams in ND are planning on playing? Hanover, MN just came out with their flyer - that is always a good early one. Any planning on playing Sioux Falls? I'm pretty confident that McQuades will be back for 2021.