Recent content by Brian#29

1. B

Why are Monstas so expensive??

HOLY CRAP , We need a like button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just summed it up brother
  2. B

2016 BRYCE O ASA Wanted

how are these??? haven't swung combat since the OG Anti-Virus and looking for a new bat....figured for the price i mite try one out
  3. B

Need a good BP bat

Cluggy.......orange one can be had cheap
  4. B

Best USSSA version of the J3A

Insane utrip
  5. B

Member/Players average age.

44, 2 nights a week & maybe a tourney every other month. My son just started playing so maybe i can stick around a few more years?
  6. B

New 2016's....

thought i heard someone say those were the Canada bat models for next year?
  7. B

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

Free....Won a OG Worth green Mayhem, bat bag, gloves and t-shirt from SoftballMagazine's players pack giveaway.
  8. B

Somebody yankin my chain or what?

there's a video on FB(demarini 4 life) of someone swinging a demo model of this bat.
  9. B

Coach - Softball Fans Update

Happy retirement Bryan:D Good luck in whatever you choose to do from here on out....always enjoyed the bp sessions and trying out some of the new bats back in the day.
  10. B

For Sale demarini dual stamp and asa only plus worth legit

Tru One still available?????????
  11. B

Sponsorship Questions

You'll prob be better off running a few fundraisers.....bowl game/super bowl square boards.......march madness etc... throw a one pitch tourney early? port o pit chicken/bbq....... getting harder to find sponsors willing to give $$ to ADULT programs. If you go after a bar for sponsorship...
  12. B

First winter with no D swinging

If i can have my aftermath hold up for fall ball in the midwest i think they'll do fine in the cold 76 cali winter!
  13. B

Pant Braiding

Try teamworkathletic . com
  14. B

Next years bats?????????

Go troll somewhere else you retard!!!!!!!!!!!! lord knows you need the BP work......And did i ask about the True One or F4t4re????????? NO....!!!!!!!!!!! God your an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. B

Next years bats?????????

That's what i figured.....i mainly play ASA with a few NSA tournies here and there .....just not gonna buy a bat to use for 2-3 tourneys a year tops.