Recent content by Britcubfan

1. Britcubfan

NEW Vinci to Offer Custom Gloves

I am traveling as a car passenger reading this, I just nearly choked! way funny thanks for a smile on a difficult day. Regards
  2. Britcubfan

For Sale Nwot Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS27MT RHT 12.75

Chopper - PM Sent Regards Simon
  3. Britcubfan

LTB LTB 12.75 or Bigger RHT Mod Trap or H-Web

PM Sent regarding wanted glove.
  4. Britcubfan

Need help finding the right glove.

Glove questions As stated above, expect a bunch of different responses. May I suggest taking a look at vincipro.com then contacting smarkley3. Vinci gloves are in all honesty awesome. True softball patterns in the best materials, I myself like gloves as stiff as i can get them. Then spend...
  5. Britcubfan

alittle help

My Straight up answer-It's a Vinci enough said, It is a ball magnet!!! :)
  6. Britcubfan

GTG travisdbx is very GTG

Just completed a very quick transaction with Travisdbx- perfect transaction, Very GTG in my book. Would deal with him anytime.
  7. Britcubfan

GTG Fitty242001 is GTG

Guys just did a glove transaction with Fitty and everything was perfect. Thanks so much, Fitty is GTG. regards Simon
  8. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

Vinci and mizuno sold Guys, Thanks to you I am know able to pick up my new bat. Travisdbx PM sent :) Many thanks again to all. Regards Simon
  9. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

Wednesday vinci price reduction. I have to really get this moved, Wednesday only price reduction on the VINCI RV-65. Details as before. Shipped USPS Priority, $160 Thanks for looking. Regards Simon
  10. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

Ttt Bump, Taking this back up TTT
  11. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

13" was my max originally until smarkley taught me the way to go. In all honesty- yes it's a somewhat large glove however the closed back makes the larger gloves so much more stable. I enjoy the closed backs ggreatly now. The extra 1/2" in this instance goes unseen..... Simon
  12. Britcubfan

Cleaning Turfs ??

To get the filth out of mine on occasion. I got some foaming sneaker cleaner from finish line, works very well on the foam mid sole. Other wise knock off the clay and crud, and a quick flick with a damp cloth to take off the excess. regards Simon
  13. Britcubfan

Vinci RV-65 in for sale section

Put My RV-65 up in the fielding glove section- for those interested. Simon
  14. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

Thank you for posting those up for me, I am having issues with photoshop?? I truly appreciate your help in showing this gorgeous Vinci glove, As usual pictures don't do it a lick of justice. This glove deserves a good home and I deserve my new bat :) Kindest Regards Simon
  15. Britcubfan

For Sale Vinci, Mizuno

Wyatt, Email and pictures sent of the Vinci RV-65