BruceinGa's latest activity

• BruceinGa
    BruceinGa replied to the thread Tee thread?.
    I like your ingenuity! My first tee was a traffic cone that I placed on top of a wine crate.
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to defos's post in the thread Tee thread? with Like Like.
    My tee is probably different than what anyone else is using. I used to use, and still have, the kind with the heavy rubber home plate as...
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to defos's post in the thread Tee thread? with Like Like.
    I've waited far too long to join this thread, so here goes. I'm 68 and play doubleheaders in a rec league with the young guys on...
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Most durable senior bat with Like Like.
    Well, looks like the time has come to buy a senior bat. SSUSA apparently isn't going to allow USSSA bats in their tournies henceforth...
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa replied to the thread Tee thread?.
    Temperatures have been chilly but it did reach 67 yesterday. I've hit live pitching twice in the past week and hit about 75 balls off...
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to blakcherry329's post in the thread Senior bats with Like Like.
    Now it's $79.95. lol
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to UncleMosk's post in the thread Most durable senior bat with Like Like.
    Easton Helmer line
  • BruceinGa
    BruceinGa reacted to stang7222's post in the thread Stang's running thread with Like Like.
    Workouts so far: 1/6. 1.5 miles. App messed up so pace unknown 1/13 3.1 miles (5k) 9:14 pace 1/23 3.5 miles 9:14 pace 1/27 4.0 miles...