Recent content by buddiiee1

1. B

What happened to softballfans store?

Why did they close?! Ive been out for a while.
  2. B

LTB TPS Outlaw or OG Ritch's Superior

Sounds good but I forgot to state, 28oz or lower. My right shoulder isn't what it used to be :( Too many pushups.
  3. B

LTB TPS Outlaw or OG Ritch's Superior

Looking for the old grey Outlaw or the OG green CU31 Ritch's Superior. The can't have huge flakes of paint coming off either. Anyone? I know it's a long shot but I gotta try.
  4. B

?? Classic M specs??

Holy ****. I noticed your 3DX logo and though "Who the **** still uses that old piece of dung??" And then it hit me, there was a guy on here that used to LOVE those things a while back, and then I looked left to see your name. Wow, how the hell are you man? Long time no see. Thanks for the...
  5. B

Have a Worth Utrip bat question.

Anyone know when they started this ball specific tuning? That's my question. :)
  6. B

Have a Worth Utrip bat question.

I took a break from ball for a few years and have a question on these new bats. I see Worth says some of their bats are tuned for the .52 ball, while others are tuned for the "M" balls. When did they start doing this? I'm curious to know because if it's been going on for a while, I'd start...
  7. B

?? Classic M specs??

Wow that blows. I've been out of the game for 2 years now. So with this really soft ball, is it soo soft now that the bat doesn't even matter anymore in your opinion? Does a good composite still give you more consistency than a good aluminum with this ball?
  8. B

Need girls for a co-ed team at Liberty Park this season

Anyone free? We're always looking for women that can play, but we'd take couples as well. Need to have reliable transportation, a solid baby sitter if you have kids, and your own equipment. And by equipment we mean gloves, & cleats/turfs. I can supply the bats if you're desperate. We can...
  9. B

Liberty park Sterling Heights, mi

Hey I can use you. Trying to put together a co-ed league (I know, I know...) and need people. If not, we can always practice. I love to hit and field. Let me know.
  10. B

For Sale Jeff Hall Mayhem (JHM7120)

Oh I see. Thanks for the info.
  11. B

What's the 62 serial number mean.
  12. B

why is the value gone on this?
  13. B

LTB LTB Easton Redline Sunbelt

Good bat, but not good for my slow swing speed :( Thanks though! :0
  14. B

Noone has any bats for me? :(
  15. B

I do love an old C-core, but I swing too slow to make one of those effective. Thanks though!