Recent content by bwell371

1. B

Looking to Rebuild A Central IL NSA D Team

how many wkends a month are you planning on playing. i have a couple guys who may be interested.
  2. B

Which bat was your first love?

green est was the 1st bat i loved, then got ahold of a 3dx and fell in love all over again
  3. B

UPDATED ISA World Series info for NC teams

i know of 2 central il teams that are going, subway and hammers.
  4. B

Price Check 2012 Brett Helmer ASA 26oz

in a local deal friend of mine got 1 in a return, took off wrapper swung it bout 25xs and got 200.00 for it. on a side note i prefer the ssr4.
  5. B

The best post-abi Asa bat niw available ???

ssr4 gets my vote
  6. B

The Meat "Mockup"

now if your team played as good as they look you`ll be all set brando. lmao
  7. B

What's the worst call you ever seen an umpire make?

in a tourny with a 1hr and 1 up rule. 1st inning visiting team its a grand slam, home team its 3 run shot,ump states home team still has a homer left cause visiting team was 1 up 4-3.he was counting runs off the hr.
  8. B

GTG jj100117

jj100117 is a g2g bro, had a very good deal with him.
  9. B

Things people way when you're up to bat.

tween the white,on the green.
  10. B

GTG long over due

this post is should of went up a long time ago, but as he said im a noob & just figured out where to put this, so here goes. rawyzf is gtg, he helped a noob thru his first deal on sbf, he was patient, helpful, & very fair with me. i hope to continue making deals on sbf & hope they all go as...
  11. B

GTG gfmotorsports = gtg

gfmotorsports is gtg bro, sold him a bat, he sent money to me quickly, & sent a little extra to help with shipping. thanx again ian, will look you up when im ready for another deal.
  12. B

don need some help, how do i get on the friends list, i know i know ihave no friends ha ha. ive...

don need some help, how do i get on the friends list, i know i know ihave no friends ha ha. ive looked up a few guys i know on the boerd and not listed on any friends list.
  13. B

Swing weight opinions

i turn 45 dec 4th, all we can do is keep swinging.
  14. B

For Trade NIW 26oz Virus Enhanced NR

pm sent...
  15. B

Hottest U-Trip Miken

mega maniac 585`s are extremely hot after around 1500 swings & are absolute tanks. they are going pretty cheap right here on sbf.