Recent content by BYU!

1. BYU!

happy birthday (english)... feliz ***pleanos (spanish)... Bonne Fete (french-canada)... chronia...

happy birthday (english)... feliz ***pleanos (spanish)... Bonne Fete (french-canada)... chronia polla (greek)... Hau`oli la hanau (hawaiian)... Eku Ojobi (nigeria)... Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu (japanese)...
  2. BYU!

LTS 500 hit miken nrg

To the top.... wanting to get rid of this bat to make room for more:p
  3. BYU!

LTS 500 hit miken nrg

Morning bump
  4. BYU!

LTS 500 hit miken nrg

bat is a 27 oz balanced returnable no receipt but im sure i could find it if needed. here are pics. looking to get 140.00$ shipped by money order will take best offer thanks
  5. BYU!

Rodriguez Custom Glove Giveaway

And do you want a cookie or something???
  6. BYU!

You should be! Congrats!!!!!!! There are a lot of people on this board that are jealous of you for winning:D
  7. BYU!

You are lame.... you were never PMed about that....
  8. BYU!

Lady Virus

Where will he be able to use that at:confused:
  9. BYU!

rodriguez glove giveaway drawing

Borch you are pretty annoying. I am glad he is checking for duplicates so that you don't win.
  10. BYU!

sandra----------BYU!
  11. BYU!

Engagement ring for sale

Did ya get cold feet? Or did she already have it at one point and just threw it at you?:confused:
  12. BYU!

Need opinion on a sour deal....

I would agree with that.... just ship the jersey now so that you can get the ball rolling on this. You don't want to be sitting around forever til he gets his butt off of the couch to do it.... Pretty crappy but well ya!
  13. BYU!

LTS new Rodriguez Gloves

dam those are sweet!!!!!
  14. BYU!

Reaper FS

LOL is the sales 101 class over?
  15. BYU!

LTB senior stick or blue mayhem

PM sent. Bat is a 27oz.