Recent content by CANEinVAIN

1. CANEinVAIN

Opinions on Anarchy's newer bats...

Anarchy in ‘21 was the talk of the sport. I logged on to find out why in ‘22 they are on clearance and under $100. I’ve only owned ASA but I can assure they’re not flimsy bats. Some of the 1 Oz. Endloads need 1000 hits to truly break in. They’re solid bats but could take a while to become true...
  2. CANEinVAIN

How to tell in nonlinear?

It’s possible someone already answered this, I’m late to the game but linear basically means no internal technology like FIB (floating inner Barrell) or marketing buzzword gimmicks inside the bat. So a Juggy is linear but flippers are nonlinear and will test at different compression as noted on...
  3. CANEinVAIN

Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

It’s possible you dealt with Miken directly back then and not Rawlings in MO.
  4. CANEinVAIN

REVIEW: 2021 Demarini Mercy ASA

Appreciate the one-sentence quick reviews. Are you one of those anti-Monsta guys because I was going to ask which of those bats you’d compare to a Monsta as far as early break-in and early eyebrow-raising performance.
  5. CANEinVAIN

Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

I own three Mikens (primo, 20 anniv, kp23) and while it’s upped it’s game in the ASa dept. since @ 2018 the company’s customer service is atrocious. Rawlings handles any issues you have w Miken, and won’t allow you to speak to anyone in MN. I did a warranty return For a teammate w DeMarini and...