Recent content by Cappy

1. C

Nww Freak 30 comes in 24 oz... thoughts?

I sold my 24. But I was able to hit homeruns with it. The 24 if swung full out leads to a less fluid swing which is a major factor to distance... I have the same issue with my 26... key is to take a little off... if you do 24 it can work for you. . Too heavy is no good either Not sure who...
  2. C

Well, I actually went out and bought a Freak 12 24oz, since I posed the original question. Thanks to white_gt who said his wife has one and he has no problem hitting 300+. It was great incentive to give it a try. At first I loved the bat but wasn't sure about it because of a nagging trap and...
  3. C

Ty Rojo... sounds promising
  4. C

I was waiting for a comment like that and from a fellow Canadian no less. Our reputation isn't true when it comes to softball players I think. Well when guys who weigh 250 plus are swinging 26 oz... I think everything could be relative and a 24 if I maintain control with it is not so strange. I...
  5. C

Very cool white gt
  6. C

Thanks for your feedback Krush411!!
  7. C

I look forward to trying it. Years ago when I was younger and stronger I swung 28 and a balanced 30 oz Juggy. But this year switched to 26 and hit the ball even further with the black... if that follows I'm curious to try a 24 ozer.
  8. C

I only weigh 165... I have pretty good strength. I know that huge guys swing 26 oz . How would it be to swing a 24 oz... would bat speed shoot up and distance with it? I'm curious on opinions before it comes out?... I currently love the freak black 26oz for distance. Not sure if I would like a...
  9. C

For Sale Miken Ultra II - 2 Piece Maxload 28oz Mint

Bat is sold
  10. C

Hi Fierro, $30 dollars for shipping to your zip code... so $150 Canadian and it's on it's way... my cell is 416-570-8448 just got a notification now...
  11. C

Still available
  12. C

Thanks... I'll contact him :)
  13. C

20 swings, No issues, OG grip, Mint I live in Toronto, Canada shipped from Postal M6A 1X6 I need 120 for me plus the shipping to you at actual Thanks for looking... Bryant 416-570-8448
  14. C

Softball Vacation... training & playing somewhere warm around Christmas & New Years?

The women comment is that we are on vacation so while not playing softball there are things to do, people to meet... :).
  15. C

Softball Vacation... training & playing somewhere warm around Christmas & New Years?

My buddy and I are rec players and would love to go on a softball vacation somewhere warm where we can improve our swings and our fielding and play some ball. We've been to Cuba the last 2 years but we are open to trying something new... playing ball and possibly meeting women. I'm in...