Recent content by carr56

1. carr56

Dented my Nano

Is this the Nano I just traded to you? Damn that didn't take long! You must swing a bit harder than I do.
  2. carr56

GTG Ben_Johnson41 is definitely GTG!

Awesome deal here! Everything went as smooth as though it was made in person. Ben_Johnson41 is definitely GTG in my book.
  3. carr56

LTB Utrip Andersons

I have the Utrip Nano that I might be willing to unload. It's a 28oz, but swings much lighter than that. I prefer the end load, so I can never truely get comfortable with it, but it is a great bat when you want the more balanced feel. Let me know if interested.
  4. carr56

SBF Chatbox P90x

I'd definitely get a chin-up bar and various weights, but if you want to pick up the resistance bands instead of weights, they can be used very effectively as well. It's more of a preference really. Both are excellent and at least one of them are neccesary for P90X.
  5. carr56

SBF Chatbox P90x

The diet is the one thing I struggle with most. I'm 45 days in and only about 5 pounds down, but almost 3% body fat lower, so that's a plus. I figure that the second time around will be better...now that I know what to expect and can adjust the diet accordingly. Nothing better to do during...
  6. carr56

SBF Chatbox P90x

Congrats on starting! That's the first step... As for luck, you don't really need luck at all. You just need to keep your eye on the prize and keep pushing play. Everything else will fall into place as it should. :D
  7. carr56

SBF Chatbox P90x

I just dove right in, but I know there is the Power90 that is a little less intense and would be a great break-in program before starting P90X. This program isn't for everyone, but it will definitely push you to your limits if you put in the time and effort.
  8. carr56

The date has been set...

Very, very true... You got me on that one.
  9. carr56

As promised . . .

I'd listen to the man on this one.
  10. carr56

As promised . . .

Got a white one in the mail yesterday when I came home from work. Thanks again TB!
  11. carr56

The date has been set...

Had plans to attend this, but my company put a hold on all time off starting in March. Looks like I will be reading about the event from my computer. Sometimes I wonder why I even go to work at all...
  12. carr56

So I got my shirt yesterday

Got my white one in yesterday. Thanks for the fantastic deal TB! BTW, did anyone else catch the special on History Channel that featured ABC? Was that our infamous TB that was pictured there discussing all the ins and outs of bat making?
  13. carr56

Got to swing a green TZ tonight.

I'm going to pop some popcorn for this one. Should be an entertaining time to say the least.
  14. carr56

SBF Chatbox P90x

Last night (Kenpo X) of Week 3 is tonight...then it's off to the recovery week. I definitely could use a week of stretching and flexibility training because my hip flexors are about as tight as they've ever been. Makes it hard to get through Ab Ripper X when your hips give out before your abs do.
  15. carr56

Anarchist Jerseys

I'd be interested pending price...