Recent content by Catchers Dad

1. C

Breaking in Your New Vinci Glove

^^^^^^ THIS Was just getting ready to post Aso's link and saw yours. This is my preferred method as well for a quick and properly broken in glove and will be using it on my dd's Vinci custom JD73 when it comes in. I "sparingly" use the wilson pro stock paste conditioner as it's got...
  2. C

Price Check Jd73-l

thanks, pm sent
  3. C

Help, looking for the right bat?

Those bashing the Xenos simply don't know what they're talking about. Not the toughest bat but has more pop and great sweet spot. My DD has had two of the 32/22s and loves them. The eastons are good but more end weighted/balanced so I wouldn't recommend for small girl that wants lighter feeling...
  4. C

Price Check: 32/22 Demarini Phenix

Great bat if it's in good shape. I would bet you could get 200.00 easy if in excellent shape!
  5. C

What glove is your DD using in Fastpitch?

1st year 16u, still fourteen. Plays catcher and 3rd on serious fully funded travel team. Has used a japan made a2000 Zcat and japan made a2000 a2403fp for years but both are worn out now. Just ordered a custom Vinci JD73 with an open back after looking at everything under the sun. Newer A2000s...
  6. C

Custom Catchers mitt, check it............

My daughter really wants one of these just wishes the web wasn't so deep for quicker and more sure transfers.
  7. C

Price Check Jd73-l

is that a full open back? adjustable?
  8. C

LTB LTB high end IF RHT

HA! I wouldn't second guess anything, she's a damn good 14 yr old! :D
  9. C

LTB LTB high end IF RHT

"Podo that glove is sick!" I'm looking for exactly that style glove for my 14 yr old daughter but in a 12-12 1/4" size but can find nothing in a quality glove. She plays 3rd as well but in fastpitch. She's been using an A20002F ZCAT that was made in Japan but it's finally flat wore out. She...