Recent content by Catchtheball

1. Catchtheball

For Sale LTS 26oz SSR2 w/ receipt

any damage worth noting? cracks, rattles, etc... the stick looks good
  2. Catchtheball

GTG ~~~jugger13~~~

I just did a deal with this board bro and he is very Good To Go. With me being a new member and first time seller, Jugger13 broke down the buying and selling process for this website and guided me through it. Not only that, but he kept his word on his end of the deal. He sent pics of his...
  3. Catchtheball

For Sale 27 oz SRV3

Morning bump....niceee stick sir.
  4. Catchtheball

For Sale 26oz freak dst maxload, make me an offer

still available?
  5. Catchtheball

I live in Selma. I wouldn't mind traveling sometimes for games. But because I live in Selma, I...

I live in Selma. I wouldn't mind traveling sometimes for games. But because I live in Selma, I probably would be out of you guys travel zone. I wouldn't mind playing in tournaments that are within 60 miles in either direction of Selma. I'm looking towards maybe playing one night during the...
  6. Catchtheball

I'm sorry I didn't get the PM. That would have bee a sweet deal if I had been able to see the...

I'm sorry I didn't get the PM. That would have bee a sweet deal if I had been able to see the PM earlier. I am getting a Demarini One plus a little cash. I just need to get the ball rolling on my end. This is my first time and I can see the buying, selling, and trading of bats is HOT on here...
  7. Catchtheball

Alabama Softball Please

Looking for a team to play with that is in the Selma, Demopolis, Prattville, Autugaville, or Montgomery area. Right now I just play on a local team against other local teams. I'm looking for something a little more in order and more of an even keel (as far as equipment goes). I play outfield...
  8. Catchtheball

For Sale/Trade ~~~OG Synergy Extended~~~

Deal pending....
  9. Catchtheball

I did not get the pm

I did not get the pm
  10. Catchtheball

PM returned...
  11. Catchtheball

For Trade ssr2 and m798

How many cuts on the bats?
  12. Catchtheball

Looking to Sell/Trade my OG synergy Extended 28 oz. It has about 200 or less swings on it. No end cap separation, no cracks or rattles. It has not been altered in any way. I had this listed before but my post seems to have disappeared. I'm asking $315 and will also entertain trade offers...
  13. Catchtheball

For Trade 27oz freak 98

Is the bat still available?