Recent content by chad783

1. C

New to Senior Softball - Looking for 40+ Travel Team

Free Agent: New to senior ball and looking for a 40+ travel tournament team to play on for 2021. Play everywhere except pitch but mostly play middle infield. Rated C player with USSSA. Consistent high percentage hitter with some pop. Based in Colorado where we do not have any 40+ teams here...
  2. C

Super Bowl Pool Fundraiser

PM me numbers that you want.
  3. C

Super Bowl Pool Fundraiser

Running a Super Bowl Pool for a fundraiser for my softball team this year. Please help out! $20/square. Take Paypal and Venmo. Payouts - 1st $200, 2nd $200, 3rd $200, 4th $200 and $200 for Total First Downs at the end of the game. PM with the number(s) and will respond with payment...
  4. C

Brand new Eastons

Odd thing I saw was the Wolf balanced one has an extra .5oz like it is loaded? WTF?
  5. C

Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

After 500, what is it testing at?
  6. C

Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

Agree...down to test the balanced version. When will you take pre-orders?
  7. C

hit the wild fire flex

The bat will feel quite different if it has the 360 technology compared to the first batch FireFlex bats from the beginning of this year. They added a layer to stiffen up the bat so it won't fail compression after 50 swings. I am sure the feel of the bat will change.
  8. C

hit the wild fire flex

Wasn't there a balanced version coming too? Also, curious if the prototypes that you (and BP Hero) were swinging will have to change and include the new 360 technology that will be available in the new FireFlex 2 bat that comes out next month. If so, then the feel and reviews on the SBF...
  9. C

Fire Flex 2.0

2 major upgrades vs the OG fireflex 1- new 360 technology ( new layering in the sweet spot zone to help maintain compression significantly longer) 40-60% longer 2-new player optimized weighting ( maximized MOI per barrel length and weight)it means that every different construction ( barrel...
  10. C

Those look sweet. Just wish they would come out earlier.
  11. C

245 after a 100 swings? Sounds like it is going to fail with less than 500 swings out of the wrapper. Ouch!
  12. C

Maybe a video update? Get a few guys to comment on the weight and feel of the bat(s). That would be great to see. If I was closer to the store, I would shoot it.
  13. C

Fire Storm 12.5 Balanced
  14. C

The Canadian FF balanced and the Gold and Black FF balanced have sold out very quickly and that is why you see them selling on social media groups for $350+. The endloaded market is over saturated because there are many different versions available. Barrel sizes with different endloads have...
  15. C

Oh geez...another endloaded bat? Like there isn't enough of these in the market. I would suggest either a balanced or a midload. Otherwise it will be hard to sell another endloaded bat to compete against all the other endloaded bats out there. Every exclusive is an endload. Try finding the...