Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

Softball.com:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Maybe? :p

Pastor Larry FireFlex (comes with your own commentator)
FUBU FireFlex
Lord7Bombs FireFlex
Loungin’ FireFlex
GTFO (GetThatFireflexOut)

Z1k05

Star Player
I’m for the 12.5.....I like the SBF flex idea for name .....any color besides a white barrel....

chad783

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh geez...another endloaded bat? Like there isn't enough of these in the market. I would suggest either a balanced or a midload. Otherwise it will be hard to sell another endloaded bat to compete against all the other endloaded bats out there. Every exclusive is an endload. Try finding the midload or balanced bats. You can't because they are rare. The ones you can find go for $350+. If you go with an endload then you are adding to an oversaturated market already.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh geez...another endloaded bat? Like there isn't enough of these in the market. I would suggest either a balanced or a midload. Otherwise it will be hard to sell another endloaded bat to compete against all the other endloaded bats out there. Every exclusive is an endload. Try finding the midload or balanced bats. You can't because they are rare. The ones you can find go for $350+. If you go with an endload then you are adding to an oversaturated market already.

Without giving away too much we do have something in mind that will be very unique and as far as I know it has not been done.

Z1k05

Star Player

Please no midload.....absolute worse bats to swing , always have such a bad feel to them and sluggish thru the zone

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
SBF Flex,450ft bombs all day long edition. 12.5" with a massive end load, not just an advertised one. Paint it like a grenade looks
If you don't go with the honey bee or yellow jacket, I like this idea. SBF Flex 450, and in the small print next to the model number you put post count : 30,000. If you make multiple models as the name number goes down the post count does too.

450 bombs need a ton of posts
SBF flex 400 only needs 20k posts
Etc down to whatever model sbf flex 300 post count 1.

Just make it a small joke on the fine print line.

Committed

Like the grenade idea as well. Honeycomb would be unique too.

Matte black with a the SBF “S” logo in the same green the website uses.

Thought it would be cool to incorporate fire into the design since it is the “Fire Flex” and hot is a common term for a good game-ready bat. Perhaps you could make some subliminated flame design in a gloss color or black?

Would LOVE to see 30 Oz as an option.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's copyright protected. Just use his picture if he allows it for free.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I for one wouldn’t be mad if Joker got his own bat. He’s done a lot for the site (good and bad). But he has been a long time member who never has a problem calling someone out. He’s just not as PC as a lot of people have come to expect in today’s world. I think it would be great if SBF paid homage to both him and the BP Hero. Personally, I think it would be awesome going forward if they did this for all long standing members with bats and gloves. May bring some life back to this forum. Not to often a joe blow softball player gets to have his own bat or glove.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bp hero shouldn't even be in the conversation until he changes his username to bp hero! I mean what the hell guy?

He's even a mod and can do it himself. It's sad really.

AntonChigurh

Sorry bud, first one. Don’t have to be around long to notice your valuable contributions to productive conversations.