Recent content by charlied

1. C

Opinion On Connell

Nice, Thanks a bunch
  2. C

Opinion On Connell

How many hits till she gets good? Got a 28oz with about 50 hits on it and my teammates love it but I am trying to get use to a heavier bat than normal. Not to worried with compression as I dont play many tournies.
  3. C

Price Check 26oz Freak 12 NO WARRANTY

Haha. Knew that would sell quick. Haha
  4. C

For Trade 12 for Trade

Trade you all for a Freak 12. Haha. Just kidding, nice collection you got there.
  5. C

Price Check 26 Freak12 NIW

I would do that for my 27oz all day long, must be a very loved bat. Haha
  6. C

Price Check 26 Freak12 NIW

That is good deal man. Makes me wanna put up my 27oz. Haha
  7. C

Price Check Price check NIW 27oz Freak 12 with receipt

Heard they were going for at least $250
  8. C

As we get older.... Next generation of players

Good on you for still being good. My son is 2 now and I will probably start to slow down so that I can teach him to fish. I am 38 and only have 1 good eye but I am still playing but I know my time will come soon enough. I am choosing Fishing with my boy. Haha
  9. C

For Sale 27oz freak 12

Nice. Did you get asking? I have a 27oz and not sure if I wanna sell or try it out.
  10. C

Opinion on USSSA Baker

I only got about 10 hits on my utrip Helmer but it hits very well if you hit the barrel. I normally dont like endload bats but I dont mind this one.
  11. C

MLB spring training time, some BP maybe?

Oh man that would be cool to see those guys. We are only there on the weekend. It is basically a drive straight there and go to the games on the weekend then drive back. Just thought I could meet some board bro's inbetween games.
  12. C

I would but me and a buddy are driving straight thru to Florida
  13. C

Taking the drive down from Canada to see 3 Blue Jay games around March 17. Pretty sure I will be taking some bats and balls down for BP. Maybe could meet up with a board member and hit a few? Not sure yet where I will actually be, but thought I could throw it out there.
  14. C

For Sale 27oz Baker and RH batting glove combo

Bump and price drop to $90
  15. C

For Sale 27oz Baker and RH batting glove combo

Bat has 50 hits and batting glove (large) is brand new. Great combo for a lefty hitter. Bat has both stickers but no reciept. $100