MLB spring training time, some BP maybe?

charlied

Addicted to Softballfans
Taking the drive down from Canada to see 3 Blue Jay games around March 17. Pretty sure I will be taking some bats and balls down for BP. Maybe could meet up with a board member and hit a few? Not sure yet where I will actually be, but thought I could throw it out there.

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Blue Jays train and play in Dunedin/ Cleawater area .....do a google search for Woodlawn hitting club Tues and Thurs bunch of good guys there you won't be disappointed!!!!

Ken07

DeMarini/Wilson Sports Senior Pro
Blue Jays train and play in Dunedin/ Cleawater area .....do a google search for Woodlawn hitting club Tues and Thurs bunch of good guys there you won't be disappointed!!!!

As the man said..its every tuesday and thursday..be there 725 am SHARP..they divide into 2 groups, hit and field, twice...you get 50 swings...great mix of older seniors and young hitters. Sometimes you see Helmer, Harvey or Crine there. Ask for Pops or Bear once you arrive. Free

charlied

Addicted to Softballfans
As the man said..its every tuesday and thursday..be there 725 am SHARP..they divide into 2 groups, hit and field, twice...you get 50 swings...great mix of older seniors and young hitters. Sometimes you see Helmer, Harvey or Crine there. Ask for Pops or Bear once you arrive. Free

Oh man that would be cool to see those guys. We are only there on the weekend. It is basically a drive straight there and go to the games on the weekend then drive back. Just thought I could meet some board bro's inbetween games.