Recent content by Christan19

1. Christan19

Combat Representation at McQuades

Yah, That was a tough weekend as some were already committed to the PIF, and the Derby Boys were playing in GA. Pics were great!!!
  2. Christan19

combat going out of business

Sorry, Officially not true. Factory is back and running.
  3. Christan19

combat going out of business

Dumbest thread ever!!!!!!!!
  4. Christan19

The Newest Derby Girl

Congrats!!! Please send roster info :)
  5. Christan19

updates

I'm so sorry... . The good news is coming very soon. I promise that we will be much stronger stronger in most every way. Thanks again for your patience.
  6. Christan19

Office hours, weighting, customer service... .

Yep, right on
  7. Christan19

This industry is wrought with imperfection, and we acknowledge we are not perfect darn near every day. On a whole we are pretty consistent across the board (0-.5oz). I will not say that 1+oz over is the norm, rather the exception. It is possible that someone put the wrong load into that bat...
  8. Christan19

Yah... not saying it is right or wrong, just reporting. We slip into the grey area when a customer takes off the wrapper and hits bp with the bat. If the wrapper was still on, I would have gladly exchanged the bat. Please remember, we have heard and have seen pretty much everything when...
  9. Christan19

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Christan19

Warning when Buying a Combat

This is great!!!!!! :D
  11. Christan19

Again, thanks for hanging in the Combat section.. This is awesome! Gotta tell ya bub, you are the best marketing tool we could ask for. The more you complain, the more attention you draw to the brand. Thanks again:D
  12. Christan19

hmmmm... ok. The bat was used - wrapper was off. He is entitled to a WARRANTY return.
  13. Christan19

I'm sorry, I do not have the origin information. I am relayiong what has been passed to me from working in the SBF store, to watching Mikens and Combats being made. All I can ever remember is salesmen & engineers talking about "acceptable" tolerances. Just relaying the info... .
  14. Christan19

He was offered to return it... what's the question here?
  15. Christan19

Issue has been addressed. The customer took the wrapper off, hit it, then decided it was too heavy for him. The customer was offered a warranty exchange for a lighter bat, and he refused.