Christan19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey christan, i am looking at getting my wife the derby girl bat. she always wants you to do a bp session in doors somewhere since its 8 degrees outside. i have a few questions about the derby girl bat. she also has played against you and wants to increase the power numbers so can you shoot me a pm and i will give you my number so we can either talk or text about how we can make it happen. anytime is good for us we can work around you i know the derby girl life is busy. lol well hope to hear from you soon
    Hey was great to see you last weekend, nice job on the win... next time I will try to give you a non exploding beverage:)
    hey christan i talked to rusty this weekend about doing a hitting session with you for the new combats coming out. idk if thats true or not but he wants my wife heather to look at the derby girls. I dont know if you remember here or not just let me know please. thanks Joe
    good luck this year christan hope to play against you sometime again this year. Joe with EFN softball. well the old EFN. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…