CNISingle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I probably could next weekend but not this one. I'd love to get at least one tourney in with you guys.
    like the little rock under the end cap and stuff. my camera sucks so i just am not used to good pics like that is all
    I don't think TX is the bottom of the barrel, but close. LOL!!! Minor league deal. Dayum, wonder if he's insulted by that. Maybe that's what he needs to give him a reality check and to get his butt back in gear.
    ya just signed him to a minor league deal. i was saying before that if he doesnt get it together no one else will want him. TX is the bottom of the barrel haha. and thanks for the shipping stuff.
    No, I haven't heard anything. Is he playing for TX now? Good luck, I think ALT got the best years out of him. He just needs to lose some weight and get serious about playing ball again.
    Got your bat out today via UPS. They said you should have it tomorrow. Your tracking# is 1Z6AE3320364968217
    haha ok cool thanks rob, did you hear about andruw jones!? i know he has been great the last couple years but having him here now and watching him play again will be awesome
    Well we're both in the same boat then cause I forgot to bring the bat with me to work today. lol No big deal though. I'll still have time to send it out after work.
    LOL, I'll get it shipped out tomorrow Mike! You'll have it before the weekend and I'll get you the tracking #.
    Rob shut up talking crazy, I'll send paypal today. Refund? Haha you are a good man. Ship it however you like. As long as I have it within two weeks when league starts I'm fine. Thanks a ton for holding it I really appreciate it. Pics look good it's returnable and I can get a receipt for it so I'm cool
    Awesome Mike! It's [email protected]
    I'll get it mailed out UPS ground tomorrow unless you'd rather have it USPS Priority? Just let me know. I'll take it to work with me so I can either ship it out at lunch or right after work. If you're not happy with it in anyway just send it back and give you a full refund. I tried to take the best pics I could and explain it the best I could.
    Have a good one Mike!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…