Recent content by Committed

1. Committed

Crack or No Crack?

That Dudley lighting is worth a bajillion doll hairs if it is the OG in good condition.
  2. Committed

macgregor softballs...

Thought you retired and only play golf?
  3. Committed

LTB Adidas Melee Senior Balanced - 26 oz

A year ago I would have had no clue what your bats are. Now I’m over here drooling at the lightnings. 😀
  4. Committed

Rawlings Customs made in Philippines?

The quality of the Philippines customs blows away the SLCS custom shop. With that said, I would take the bubbles and mistakes to have a domestically produced glove.
  5. Committed

LTB Rawlings DCT

The DCTTI is a looker but heavy AF. I would recommend waiting for the Horween release @milocoman is cooking up now. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc51YcDuZjz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  6. Committed

New release Louisville Slugger softball bats

Just speculation on my part but Legault just resigned so that might be a factor with the delay. He confirmed that the 2022/2023 bats were done so I assume they will have his replacement take the lead with the rollout.
  7. Committed

LTB or LTT for Sr. Dudley Lift balanced 25oz

Those OGs though… :)
  8. Committed

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

Going to let Big Dog take first pick then I got you.
  9. Committed

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

PM sent.
  10. Committed

SCAMMER ALERT

What is David Watsons home address? I would post it up along with contacting the local authorities. Anyone try calling him yet or is it a burner?
  11. Committed

LTB Wilson 1781 or SP125

I have two PI 1781s, a black SP125, Saddle Tan SP125 and TF21 Saddle Tan. All NWT
  12. Committed

one piece vs two piece bat?

My pros/cons are going to be different than yours. It’s a personal preference, swing both and make up your mind what is best for you.