Recent content by coreyjemiller

1. C

2020 Fab4 Connell

I pulled it out of the box and decided not to take it out of the wrapper. I am exchanging it for the FFOG. This years feels waayyyyy more end loaded than last year's FAB4 Connell. That, combined with the long barrell, it seemed too much of a beast for me. I will say that that felt more stiff...
  2. C

2020 Fab4 Connell

I ordered one anyways. I'll let you know how it feels.
  3. C

2020 Fab4 Connell

How does the sitffness compare in this year's Connell compared to last years? The black resmondo from last year felt way more stiff than the new teal ressy. Looking for any feedback on the Connell. Thanks.
  4. C

12 in. Blalance

PM Sent
  5. C

Any Help Appreciated

YES. Combat Wanted G3. Thanks everyone. I apologize for not putting Combat as I assumed being in the Combat section that would be understood. But you know what they say about assuming. If anyone has a lead on one of these for sale let me know. Thanks again!!!
  6. C

Any Help Appreciated

My buddy brought up a bat today and I can not remember the name to save my life. Navy Blue Bat with Orange Grip and Orange and Blue writing. 2 piece. endloaded i believe. and i think it may have been dual stamped but i know for sure it was at least usssa. Anyone know what I am talking about?
  7. C

OA Connell

Anyone get a shipping confirm yet?
  8. C

OA Connell

does anyone have any info on when Easton is finishing and shipping these out to OA?
  9. C

2018 est balance

I have a 27 and it doesn't feel extremely balanced. I like it a lot. There isn't an end load to it but it was doesn't feel like nothing is in your bat the last 4 inches like some balanced bats have felt. Not the best description but I hope it helps. I only have 100-150 swings on my but the...
  10. C

2017 Melon vs 2018 Est XL

I had a 25.5 2016 melon. A 26.5 17 melon. and now I have a 25.5 XL. I think the 25.5 XL feels slightly heavy and doesn't seem to have a noticeable endload at all. And its fairly stiff. Only have about 50-60 swings but I love it. Once I get some more swings I will see if it picks up any whip...
  11. C

Who has swung the 2018 USSSA ESTs

IMO (on the 25.5) there isn't a ton of endload. I think the blue one from last year has a bit more weight in the end. I have a 27 Balanced and a 25.5 EL and I love both of them. I am waiting on a DD3 to compare.
  12. C

2018 12 in Balanced EST???

Does anyone know if they are releasing a 12 inch balanced EST like the navy one they released last year?
  13. C

GSL WORLDS - 11/4 - 11/7

ahahahahahaha