OA Connell

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I’m not sure how true this is, but i was told what took so long was OA not being able to pay up. Who knows though. I’m just excited to hear i might get tracking this week!!

nissben

Freakin Ninja
I'm hoping That beautiful email with tracking info does indeed pop up this week. This would be my second go around with Easton and between this and the 15 baker I hope I'll like my investments. Last time I had an Easton it was those b series ones...can't remember the model...... b2? B5? I dunno

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I'm hoping That beautiful email with tracking info does indeed pop up this week. This would be my second go around with Easton and between this and the 15 baker I hope I'll like my investments. Last time I had an Easton it was those b series ones...can't remember the model...... b2? B5? I dunno

Bingo!

CA0

Starting Player
I’m not sure how true this is, but i was told what took so long was OA not being able to pay up. Who knows though. I’m just excited to hear i might get tracking this week!!
Def not true you have to pay for these bats up front with Easton.

belly43

Bored without softball
I very highly doubt that. Jason is doing just fine.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Anyone else see what the owner of OA said about the weighting of the Connell? Said its more of a 1 ounce endload than the original plan of half ounce.