Recent content by CougarHunter1B

1. CougarHunter1B

2020 Worth Krecher ASA Review

I haven't swung worth in a few years but have a Krecher on order. Is this Worth's first stab at an ASA 25 oz model?
  2. CougarHunter1B

Worth Apparel

The official website has a few hats, a short sleeve, a long sleeve and a hoodie. Aside from that, it could be it.
  3. CougarHunter1B

Legacy bat company

hahaha. love this!
  4. CougarHunter1B

Anarchy Blessed

I'm a big Anarchy fan and collector but I tend to agree with this. Some of the names and graphics are a bit on the cheesy side.
  5. CougarHunter1B

Removing name stitching from custom glove

white leather, gold embroidery.
  6. CougarHunter1B

Good to know. I might try the fabric marker route. Does anyone have experience trying that? Does it completely block it out?
  7. CougarHunter1B

So, I ordered a custom glove that is still new/unused however I no longer want it. I would like to sell it but I know no one is going to want a glove with my name on it. Does anyone have experience or insight removing stitching? I took it to a local tailor shop who told me they can't remove it...
  8. CougarHunter1B

ASA Balanced Bat

Anarchy Blue Flip
  9. CougarHunter1B

Nihilist

I ordered this bat today simply because I love the name of it. Anyone else here a fan of The Big Lebowski? :cool:
  10. CougarHunter1B

For Sale 2020 D-Lab DeMarini Nihilist

The Big Lebowski haha!
  11. CougarHunter1B

Bat Tape

If you're worried about $10 your focus should be somewhere other than softball.
  12. CougarHunter1B

TPS is back.

Haha. As well. Can you remind me what TPS stands for?
  13. CougarHunter1B

Akadema pullover XL

any chance this is still available?
  14. CougarHunter1B

Baden Axe Avenge

it's not a gimmick but it is a preference. I personally love the handle and find the hitting surface very responsive, a few of my teammates can'r quite get a feel for the handle. I have 3 in my bat collection. I don't game any of them but from time to time I bust out the blackout limited...
  15. CougarHunter1B

2018 ASA Line?

I need one of those! what are the specs?