2018 ASA Line?

BOLTMAN21

Manager
LS is working on ASA models. Should be available in 2019 with new inner barrel tech
This is what I heard too. It's in the works. Only reason I sold my Stovall was because I like to keep my Utrip and ASA bats similar (swing weight, etc) and there was no LS currently available which performed like the good ASA stuff out right now.

Twiles

The Rookie
New inner barrel ASA model to be out in July via my sources. Some teammates of mine swung a prototype in Cali a couple months ago. Said it was very very good!

Twiles

The Rookie
July? Why not get in front of the 2019 season?

thanks for the insight!

No idea lol again I'm just going off what I've been told by teammates and another rep. But supposedly it's hot and going to be very good! We start ASA league in April...so looks like I'll have to wait as well lol

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just saw a hard release date of July 3rd. Can’t wait for the pics to start rolling in.
Smart release date. Bats will most likely not be breaking prematurely like the ones released in cold weather. LS brother co. knows how to make a quality performing ASA bat. Looking forward to the tech used in these as well.

Jbird-21

Manager
july and there nasty out of wrapper....
all new handle and barrel.. felt like a 13.5 and the balls where flying 320-380 out of wrapper.. some guys calling it monster killer... paint job was unreal.. we were hitting demar stones which are not the best 52/300 balls either... can't wait guys will love em..

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
For those that haven’t seen...

Pretty excited about these.
A486FA87-4362-4799-8B49-C7C07322B290.jpg