5. crazycanuck

LTB 2016 mercy

Alley oooop
  6. crazycanuck

LTB 2016 mercy

Can be NR. Let me know
  7. crazycanuck

draft day.....

I like the Hawks pick, needed O line help. Have 4 picks in the 2nd round and lot of good players are still on the board. They will address the O line and a interior d line guy. On a side note, feel bad for our local high school kid Myles Jack
  8. crazycanuck

For Sale Nike - Jordan Flight Runner 2 - 10.5

Last bump for Lou's mom :thumb:
  9. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

he certainly benefited playing on opposite side of Shaq. Had a hell of a game vs Bama
  10. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Bevell is not liked in Seattle due to the reason you pointed out. He runs a very vanilla offense but that could be due to the ****ty O line. I think if Graham doesn't have a decent year, that experiment will end after season. Tyler Lockett was a replacement for crazy Percy and what an upgrade...
  11. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Only on SBF can you have an adult at a 10th grade level in English. This is a unique and impressive place
  12. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Browner didn't cost anything so why not. Graham will have a good year, just need Rawls to pickup where he left off before getting hurt. I hope they dont draft Henry with the 26th pick, need OL
  13. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Wilson is a great fit for Pete's offense. I am hoping this year now that beast mode is away riding camels in Egypt, they will let him open **** up and throw down the field a little more. Graham is the #1 receiver option not the WR's Draft hopefully will bring some help on the O line. Bringing...