Recent content by Crushdaddy44

1. C

Pitchers.....Wear your protection.

I use a Combat mask, its rated form up to 125mph, I was stung by a ball that bounced in front of me, my fault to be honest shouldn't be watching the pitch to begin with. any way this ball might have been going 40 50 mph and it hurt like a mother %$@*&. point being be prepared pitching is a open...
  2. C

Vx3

Have this bat, was really stiff but after 150 hits using Hot Dots, Grey Dots etc its just starting to loosen up.
  3. C

For Sale Freak 98 flat sticker

If the knob broke off is the pin still in it?
  4. C

Any Hit in batters box

Happend Pitch in the dirt Right handed batter Runner steals thrid Batter ducks but does not leave the box Catcher picks ball throws from knees to third hits player in box in the helmut Ump yells time and told the batter he was out???????? Is this true??????
  5. C

Other Baseball/General Fair/Foul Call

You see this all the time, A bunted ball sometimes hits the plate and goes forward and the ump will call it foul........I dont know why they keep doing this......The field ump had no reason to say anything even if he was the cheif ump, if anything he should know he needs to keep his lips closed.....
  6. C

ASA Co-Ed Players in the infeild on females

Nope as far as I know play anywhere u want....unless its a league rule...
  7. C

Fielding slump

If you can stay down on it.............the second bounce or shot hop is the one you dont want to see.........sounds silly but go out with a buddy and get him to drive some at ya..........
  8. C

ASA Runner hit by batted ball

Thanks for the info, Im just trying to understand it thats all, a guy was hit leaving second and the ball hit him.........he was called safe I thought it was automatic a out.....
  9. C

Not trying to make as u say "Ludicrous" referance just trying to understand it thats all
  10. C

Not a fly ball a hard hit line drive 3 feet off the ground the third baseman dives into foul territory and the runner leaves his bag but is still in foul territory and the ball hits him........I ve seen it many times over the year were guys make that crazy diving catch....
  11. C

It says if the batted ball past any infielder.......well hell second is past both first and third is it not????? If i play first and a righty is up im with or even in front of first..........If I play third and a lefty is up im with or in front of that bag so.........would the ball not pass...
  12. C

Any "Perfect" Game

His first time umping he will soon learn its a lazy job lol
  13. C

So then it is true.....................so move on to second question then lol............
  14. C

what is your "meat pitch"?

Alittle high and a bit inside..................NOW IF I CAN GET THE PATIANTS TO SIT AND WAIT FOR THAT DAMN PITCH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>