Recent content by crusher9008

1. C

I bet that 2/3 of you....

It does not fail.. I have not made a post in probibly 2 years come back on here and nothing has changed... lol...priceless..
  2. C

Never thought it would happen

not me ... Cant say that i have
  3. C

For Sale 2010 27 oz Worth Mayhem Gregg Connell w/reciept

Thanks everyone Bat is sold...
  4. C

Bump.. . two people say they want it but have not sent funds... shipping out a bat tommorow morning would like to try and get this shipped out at the same time...
  5. C

For Sale 28 oz NR MXB complete set

Bat is sold.. Thank you
  6. C

Ok bat is back up for sale... sorry guys I'll return other PM's ... Price is 140 Firm shipped... posting pictures now
  7. C

Bat sold to sbfreak5... thanks guys
  8. C

been a while since I sold.. New Price is 140 shipped Thanks Freak but no trades at this time.. just got a new bike and I want a new Icon Jacket...need the cash
  9. C

Im selling my 27oz Worth Mayhem Gregg Connell(all orange 2010) bat as no cracks and has the common slight sand rattle that worths get. Bat has maybe 500 swings on it... the white grip has been removed. bat is in great condition. Looking for 140 shipped paid via paypal No Trades at this...
  10. C

For Sale 28 oz NR MXB complete set

Im selling a complete set of 28 oz MXB NR with backback, handle, and 28oz maxload, and 28oz balanced. bat is in great condition... some webbing but no cracks or rattles..... I will post pics later. Lookat 170 obo shipped..paypal'd No trades please.... SOLD
  11. C

2011 Connell

Yes this is true.... mine is a 26.5 and it weighs in at 27.4.... I have no idea why this is.. i have the 2010 connell also and it is a 27 and it weighs the exact same 27.4
  12. C

For Sale 2011 niw white greg connel m75 Returnable

These going out soon?... cant wait to get mine... thanks
  13. C

Worlds in michigan

Well i def look forward to playing ya... I'll be pitching for Colt 45's....a good place to check out would be Gator Jakes... its close and always busy.. decent looking girls too
  14. C

Pitchers, to step or not to step...

I mix it up.... I dont step and throw... always a planted release. Most of the time my left foot is on the right side of the rubber... and my right foot is stretched way out to the right so the angle the ball is coming in at looks weird to the batter especially when they are trying to push the...