dagee22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, I mean if we run thru everyone, I'll tell my guys that we can't play E anymore. I would prefer to play up and so would two other guys but everyone else refuses too.. I have no idea why, kinda frustrates me a lil.
    Hey! I wouldn't say **** about where anyone should play. But my thoughts about your team playing D is two players shouldn't make your team go from a D team to an E team. Take it slow even when your guys get back still play E. if you win some tourneys or finish high enough each time then move up. I have seen tons of new teams come into a new season and not fair so well and just kinda ruins a team even before they get going. Have fun enjoy playing E and if your team proves you can move up then do it. If your going to try to play D do it now see how you guys play without them. If you compete without them the. Your D if you get your butt handed to you go to E. IMO. Good luck.
    Thanks for not being a dbag and telling Bill the truth about our team.. I wouldve been pissed if u wouldve told him we hella good... We dont have waggs and softballdad right now so we arent competing at D til they can play again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…